- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Business Applications
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 4000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and Deliveroo trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
- How you can help make a better world of work
The People Scientist role entails being a thought leader in the HR and engagement space while assisting customers with survey question design, analyzing survey results, and establishing feedback strategies for our customers at the organization, group, and individual level. Your greatest skill is being able to listen and understand our customers’ needs and provide clarity around direction and feedback strategy. You love people and your passion lies in diving into data to uncover stories and provide insights, as well as imparting knowledge to up-skill customers and coworkers. We are looking for a hungry, energetic, hard-working professional to work with a close-knit customer team that takes users all the way from leads to champions across both our large clients. We want someone who shares our passion for simplifying and applying data analysis and domain research with the goal of elevating our clients’ effectiveness while also building our community of amazing People Geeks. This position is for a mid- to senior-level role with no direct reports.
So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please read on. Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think your experience still applies please do get in touch.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Collaborate with customers (pre-sale and post-sale) to design and build people-centric feedback strategies
- Lead survey question design and results review sessions with a variety of client stakeholders, from HR leaders to CEOs
- Work with client data and survey outcomes to identify the most valuable themes and stories to help our clients improve their culture and business outcomes
- Generate actionable and predictive insights from HR data sets, including engagement surveys, lifecycle surveys (on-boarding to exit), performance management, and individual/team effectiveness feedback
- Support and build domain expertise for our customer facing teams through coaching,
- Training and/or responding to internal queries
- Master’s or PhD in Organisational Psychology, Organisational Development, HR/Business Analytics, or related field
- 7+ years of applied experience consulting to organisations and/or working as a subject matter expert within an organisation. Enterprise-level is highly preferred
- At least 3 years of applied experience working with surveys throughout the employee lifecycle (candidate, on-boarding, engagement, inclusion, exit) and/or 360-type feedback processes.
- Experience designing, implementing and analysing surveys, as well as presenting insights to executives and HR leaders
- Comfortable with data; basic knowledge of statistics and research methods
- Some experience using statistical packages desirable but not essential
- And proficiency in the usual software tools (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote, Google docs) as well as a willingness to learn and work with new technology systems.
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- Non average workplaces attract above average people.
- We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
- We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.