- Date Posted
- Aug. 30, 2021
- Business Applications
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 3,000 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organisation that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
The Senior People Scientist role entails being a thought leader in the HR and people analytics space while assisting customers with survey question design, results analysis, developing and implementing performance management strategies, and advising on behavior change at the organisation, group, and individual level. People scientists partner with customer success coaches and sales people to explain the science behind HR strategies and Culture Amp’s platform in personable and engaging ways to current and prospective customers.
- What You Bring to Our Camp
- Master’s or PhD in Organisational Psychology, Organisational Development, or HR/Business Analytics OR 7+ years of applied experience consulting to organisations and/or working as a subject matter expert within an organisation. Enterprise experience is highly preferred.
- Experience designing, implementing and analysing surveys, throughout the employee lifecycle (candidate, onboarding, engagement, inclusion, exit) and/or 360-type feedback processes
- Experience designing, implementing, and assessing performance management process (e.g. goal setting, aligning assessment methods to competency models, advice on calibration best practices)
- Experience presenting sensitive research to executives and HR leaders to inform and drive action
- Strong presentation skills especially when explaining data and connecting it to potential actions or reinforcing reasons for changing long-standing processes
- Basic knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages such as R or SPSS
- And proficiency in the usual software tools (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote, Google docs) as well as a willingness to learn and work with new technology systems.
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this crazy time, make your work schedule work for you
- MacBooks for all!
- Shares - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Our unique DIY approach to L&D
- What does Culture First mean?
- Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.