- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Business Applications
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 4000 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organisation that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
This is a truly unique opportunity to join our Business Operations & Strategy (aka BizOps) team, whose core focus is on building up the operating rhythm of the hyper-growth company that is Culture Amp to support strategy execution.
In the past 12 months, BizOps has delivered the company’s annual strategy development exercise, facilitated our Exec strategy retreat, developed quarterly strategy and business reviews, and established a daily “situation room” in response to COVID-19 where we update leaders on key metrics and progress updates (and anyone else in the business is free to join!)
In addition, BizOps is the go-to team for driving key cross-functional projects for the business. Past examples include our Series E fundraising round, the post-merger integration of our first acquisition, and our long term internationalisation plan.
Once you’re in the seat, you will:
- Maintain and further develop the operating rhythm and associated activities to support strategy development & execution
- Build trusted relationships with C-level and leaders across the entire business
- Work closely with the CFO/COO and other BizOps team members to support:
- Day to day operations
- Targeted programs of work that drive clarity, decisiveness and accountability across the business
- What You Bring to Our Camp
- You have the mindset of a future COO, and have a penchant for designing pragmatic and right-sized strategy processes as the business grows
- You can build high quality artefacts and templates to support and guide teams with strategic prioritisation and planning
- You make clear, structured communications with Exec and leaders to create a case for change
- You are an all-rounder who is excited about taking on unique challenges and projects
- You are able to analyse data to draw executive level insights and formulate and own decisions under uncertainty
- You are intellectually curious about business, and preferably have an interest in studying how hyper-growth SaaS or growth stage companies operate at scale
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this crazy time, make your work schedule work for you
- MacBooks for all!
- Shares - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.