- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
- Business Applications
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? Along with 4,000 other companies around the world, they are committed to building a better world of work using Culture Amp.
We are remote-friendly, with offices in San Francisco, Melbourne, New York, and London, Culture Amp is the market leader in employee experience, helping all companies put people and culture first. By making it easy to help teams engage, perform and develop through a powerful and easy to use platform, we empower People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
- Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and Deliveroo trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
- Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
- How you can help make a better world of work
- We are open to remote candidates in the Pacific timezone
Culture Amp is in a period of significant growth, creating this opportunity in one of Australia’s fastest growing technology companies. In this new role for Culture Amp in North America, you’ll have the chance to partner closely with established market leaders in EMEA and APAC to bring a regional lens to support our growth. You’ll have the opportunity to build a regional strategy from the ground up, lead and coach business leaders as we look to scale and make an impact by inspiring and rallying our North American Campers to our mission.
What you will be doing:
As the Market Leader for North America at Culture Amp you will work closely with senior business leaders and c-suite to build a holistic go-to-market + culture strategy for the North America region that aligns with and amplifies the company’s objectives. You will drive alignment across leaders in Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, People Science and HR in the region to achieve quarterly goals, and ongoing progress on strategic priorities for the North American market, including establishing and managing partner relationships.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience within a SaaS business, for example but not limited to General Managers, Business Development Managers, GTM Leader for specific growth markets, Sales Managers, CS Managers, Business Operations, Chief of Staff
- Experience leading in global, matrixed, scale-up organisations with many competing priorities
- A penchant for designing pragmatic strategy, fostering collaboration amongst departments/ disciplines and weaving in supporting organisational processes
- Experience using data, connecting the dots and linking market insights with on-the-ground experience to aid decision making
- A culture first mindset. You have experience connecting culture to commercial strategy and are focused on healthy cultural attributes and business productivity behaviours (e.g. authenticity, connection, radical candour and accountability)
- Passionate about building equitable, diverse and inclusive teams and holding others accountable for doing the same
- A natural collaborator and networker who can build relationships at all levels across our organisation and with external stakeholders
- A clear and compelling communicator with the ability to influence and motivate others
- Inherently curious about our industry, the market and the opportunity for growth in the Americas region
- Bring together a cross functional group of leaders to plan and execute on a holistic go-to-market + culture strategy that aligns and amplifies the company’s objectives
- Act as an ambassador for North America to c-suite and senior business leaders as well as distil and communicate key messages to employees in the region
- Establish and own various cultural touch points (such as regional standups, town halls and Exec Q&As) to bring North American employees together and leverage employee feedback to drive greater engagement and team effectiveness.
- Manage the region’s partner ecosystem, prioritising which partners we work with and then build and maintain relationships with senior leaders at those organisations.
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- Non average workplaces attract above average people.
- We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
- We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?