- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
We are open to remote candidates in the United States
Who are we looking for?
You are deeply curious and passionate about driving innovation and growth through pricing and packaging strategies. Your expertise in creating actionable plans through research and analysis amazes and inspires others to help. You have a strong vision of how to connect pricing to customer value and can deliver on plans to create that alignment.
You love diving into data and crafting innovative pricing strategies that drive increased contract value and ARR. But your favorite part of the journey is building collaborative and lasting relationships with your team and counterparts.
We’re building out an innovative Market Growth team that deeply understands our market and accelerates business growth. Reporting to the Director of Market Growth, you’ll collaborate deeply with Marketing, Product, Customer Success and Sales to lead strategic plans and programs for pricing, packaging and monetization that continuously drives customer value and market differentiation.
- What you’ll need to be successful
- Proven track record of crafting SaaS pricing and packaging strategy into action and results
- Strategic project management and market research skills.
- Quantitative and statistical expertise
- Strong facilitation skills. Bring people together to understand needs, identify options, form hypotheses, make decisions, and learn faster through feedback
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills to engage and collaborate with stakeholders and achieve a shared understanding and vision
- Results focus. Prioritize, plan, coordinate, track and evaluate projects, programs and processes with a strong emphasis on learning and continuous improvement
- 5+ years’ experience in pricing roles across consulting, venture capital, SaaS, or similar markets; high-growth or early stage startup experience is a plus
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and manage a pricing and packaging strategy to address the full Culture Amp platform pricing as well as individual modules, support tiers, additional services, etc.
- Research the competitive pricing landscape, including price points, price formats, competitive use of discounting, etc.
- Assess customer perception of relative value and differentiation in our product and service offering
- Develop and use analytical models and tools for making decisions, setting pricing direction and establishing pricing strategy
- Drive content creation and training for sales enablement of our pricing strategies
- Create sales-facing and customer-facing content including presentations, datasheets and website content
- Collaborate with leadership and key stakeholders to implement new pricing and monetization approach
- Monitor results, customer feedback and marketplace developments
- Create and manage ongoing pricing strategy process
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don’t say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.