- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Business Applications
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is currently looking for a VP of Organisational Development to build and scale the talent development, leadership and learning programs across Culture Amp globally. You will design and lead the vision, architecture and implementation of these programs, working collaboratively with leaders and employees to bring this to life.
In this newly created role you will:
- Bring thought leadership and expertise in designing engaging programs of work across leadership and learning/development.
- Specifically focus on the process that we use to develop our people to both deliver on success by being Culture First and to lead the direction of the product to deliver the same opportunities for customers.
- Work closely with the CPO and VP People Operations and other Leaders to drive performance strategies and processes, talent and succession planning activities.
- In conjunction with CPO and CEO, build and champion our Culture Strategy and integrate this into our People and Experience strategies, programs and processes.
- Lead Culture enablement and organisational change activities across Culture Amp.
- Assess business challenges and implement organisational effectiveness strategies to address these challenges. Monitor progress and suggest continuous improvements.
- Work closely with workplace experience in the design of employee programs relating to wellbeing.
- Work closely with People Science and Product teams to contribute to our product strategy and customer experience.
As a leader in the People and Experience team you will be:
- An experienced change agent who has demonstrated success in building and scaling talent development, leadership and learning programs in a global business.
- Empathetic, with a genuine passion for helping people and amplifying their experiences both in and out of work.
- Passionate for equality and inclusion, and are enthusiastic about bringing this into your work.
- Comfortable with the constant changes of working in a fast-paced, growing scale-up.
- Appreciative of the positive impact of vulnerability in leaders.
- We live and breathe our values and we are so proud of the Culture we have built.
- We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
- We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we’d love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!