- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 4000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and Deliveroo trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behaivour change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
- Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
- How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is in a significant period of growth and we are looking for an experienced Director of Product to play a key role in leading our Performance Product including holistic ownership of our product strategy, roadmap, execution and ultimately success in the market.
Driving the quality of product management, you will lead, coach and mentor a team of Product Managers across the performance camp to hone their craft, level up their capabilities and scale to meet the demands of the business.
As part of this team of amazing humans,
- Collaborate with world class Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, and People Scientists to lead the creation of innovative solutions for our customer’s most pervasive problems.
- Partner with our Product Leadership team to place bets on the customer problems our Performance & Development solutions must solve 12-18 months in the future to win the market.
- Mentor a team of exceptional Product Managers to hone their craft (and your own!) as we continue to grow our Product Management Practice.
- A minimum of seven years experience in product management and leading product teams (or similar).
- Fascination with the world of people and culture, and in particular what it takes to develop people and create high performance teams.
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills, and the ability to engage and collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholders to achieve shared understanding and vision.
- Deep empathy for those you work with and lead, and a drive to build and foster highly-effective teams
- An expert in Product management with experience across both strategic and hands-on execution
- Highly skilled in market-led thinking, design and delivery approaches and know how to improve and evolve product and delivery capability
- Deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you’re what we call a people geek!
What We Offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don’t just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by. You can read more about these at www.cultureamp.com. Take a read and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism at www.cultureamp.com
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don’t say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Shares - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.