- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and Deliveroo trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
- How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is in a period of significant growth, creating this new opportunity in one of Australia’s fastest growing technology companies. As part of a growing international team, the Head of Internal Communications will develop and deliver the corporate communications strategy and support the senior leadership and people team with creative, influential and engaging internal communications.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, experienced and highly skilled communications professional. You’ll work closely and collaboratively with a range of key partners internally, using timely, targeted and measured communications activities to ensure alignment and support for key strategic initiatives and internal changes. You’ll ensure all communications are delivered on time, to a high quality and keep culture first in everything you do.
What you will be doing
As the Head of Internal Communications at Culture Amp you will create and deliver the strategy for how we communicate, driving internal communications activities via clear, accessible and engaging content that connects employees with our strategic and cultural narrative.
In this role, you’ll work closely with the Chief Operations Officer and executive team to deliver strategic priorities and provide communication advice, insights and input. You will also provide specialist support for sensitive and complex communications.
You will define and improve internal communications processes and templates, and propose new projects to further connect Culture Amp’s diverse, dispersed team. You’ll have a handle on all of Culture Amp’s key communications platforms and channels, and will drive content that inspires and connects across borders.
You’ll also provide additional support on external and broader stakeholder communications as required, including brand positioning and product marketing.
- 5+ years experience supporting growth or cultural transformation with corporate communications
- Experience supporting global, matrixed, scale-up organisations who use Slack over email
- Prior experience building an internal communications strategy, including cadence and structure, from the ground up
- Experience and flair for developing and implementing compelling internal corporate communications with a focus on people
- Experience working in large or complex technology / SaaS organisations in media and communications across various service lines or departments.
- The ability to build trusted relationships at all levels across the organisation
- A natural collaborator and innovator – taking your stakeholders and audiences on a journey with you and spotting opportunities to improve processes and facilitate connections along the way.
- A creative communicator and a master of storytelling - you understand what makes a good story and can communicate that and other key messaging across a diverse and widespread organisation.
- Deeply curious and passionate about people and culture and are committed to helping companies build a better world of work for their employees.
Please keep reading
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?