- Date Posted
- Sep. 30, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
- How you can help make a better world of work
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
We’re looking for an experienced creative producer to join Culture Amp’s creative team within the marketing practice. You’ll be responsible for establishing processes and strategies to enable our team of designers, writers, video editors and production contractors to build impactful experiences across innovative brand and community building programs and marketing campaigns.
You are people-centered and process-orientated. You ask thoughtful questions. You’re a great listener. And you know that good communication and follow-through is paramount for this role. A successful creative producer brings together relationship-building, creativity, business strategy, and project management expertise to drive successful projects and outcomes.
Creative is an integral part of Culture Amp and production is instrumental in enabling our teams to work together more effectively and have a greater impact on the world of work. This is an opportunity to be part of a fast growing marketing team and have a measurable and meaningful impact on the company’s growth trajectory.
- What you’ll need to be successful
- 7+ years’ experience managing creative projects, designing and implementing new processes that touch multiple teams
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills to engage and collaborate with stakeholders (of all levels) and achieve a shared understanding and vision
- Demonstrated ability in prioritising and distributing work across a team to meet execution, delivery deadlines and budget
- Significant experience working in a fast-paced and agile environment, and an understanding of complex workflows designed to scale across diverse, global teams
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills to connect and simplify complex ideas and evolving project requirements
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exercise excellent judgement in decision making, managing and communicating trade-offs when collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- A growth mindset and drive to continually develop and improve your skills
- A genuine interest in creativity and the ability to identify quality and integrity in brand and creative outcomes
- Experience designing, managing and reporting on workflows using Asana, Trello, Drive, Adobe Acrobat, Slack, Zoom or equivalent project management and communications platforms
- Experience managing projects involving print production and publishing
- Experience with creative production across multiple regions and multilingual content
- Experience with email marketing software and modern content management systems, such as Hubspot, Uberflip, Wistia or equivalent
What you’ll be doing
- Drive complex programs to help the creative team scale which include prioritization, workflow planning, resource management, program tracking, and budget management
- Act as the first point of contact for our creative team, triage and manage project requests, and work closely with creative leads and marketers to proactively clarify requirements and deliverables when there is ambiguity
- Facilitate project-related team meetings (i.e., kick-offs, status, internal/partner reviews, etc.), and communicates action steps to the broader team
- Manage feedback, iteration and approval rounds for creative projects, ensuring the right people are involved at the right time and detailed requirements are addressed
- Drive creative programs of work of a variety of natures, partnering cross-functionally with design, content, campaigns, digital, events and product marketing
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Culture Amp’s creative guidelines
- Design and continually optimise creative production processes in collaboration with key partners across marketing
- We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism at here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
- We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we’d love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!