- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? Along with 4,000 other companies around the world, they are committed to building a better world of work using Culture Amp.
We are remote-friendly, with offices in San Francisco, Melbourne, New York, and London, Culture Amp is the market leader in employee experience, helping all companies put people and culture first. By making it easy to help teams engage, perform and develop through a powerful and easy to use platform, we empower People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Who are we looking for?
You are deeply curious and passionate about customers and their success. When someone mentions a new program or product, you’re the first to ask how that will impact the success of our customers. You live and breathe a philosophy of customer-centricity and understand how to move the business forward hand-in-hand with their success.
You love diving into data and crafting innovative strategies that deliver to key goals. But your favorite part of the journey is building collaborative and lasting relationships with your team and counterparts.
We’re building out a best-in-class Customer Marketing team that works and wins together. You’ll collaborate deeply with Marketing, Product, Customer Success and Sales to craft and drive critical programs and plans that also help our customers win. In this senior manager role you will own key goals for account expansion across our enterprise segments.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Marketing, you will roll up your sleeves, tell great customer stories, collaborate across other business functions, develop lasting relationships with customers, and inspire team members to win as one-team.
- What you’ll need to be successful
- Proven track record of driving major customer marketing programs (expansion, adoption, advocacy) with strong business results
- Deep understanding of the relationship between customer and product data to identify the optimal paths for communication, education and engagement
- Creative and methodical problem solving. Bring people together to understand needs, identify options, form hypotheses, make decisions, and learn faster through feedback
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills to engage and collaborate with stakeholders and win as one-team
- Results focus. Prioritize, plan, coordinate, track and evaluate projects, programs and processes with a strong emphasis on learning and continuous improvement
- 5-8 years of experience in customer marketing or similar roles in fast-paced B2B environments
What you’ll be doing
- Build and execute customer expansion programs, aligned to sales and success leadership, establish clear quarterly goals, gain commitment and buy-in for marketing programs, and identify areas of opportunity and risk
- Design creative, engaging, revenue-generating integrated campaigns across our largest customer segments that increase engagement and drive retention as well as uncover new upsell and cross-sell opportunities throughout the post-sales customer lifecycle
- Identify and drive innovative approaches to increase adoption, expansion and advocacy specific to the segments you lead
- Analyze product and account data to accurately segment and customize programs that deliver segment-specific results
- Partner closely with internal teams and customers increase case studies and reference customers
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Success and Customer Education to develop and drive customer marketing programs aligned to major marketing and product launches
- Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don’t say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.