- Date Posted
- Sep. 22, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 4000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behaviour change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
- How you can help make a better world of work
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Campaign & Content Manager - EMEA. This data-driven marketer supports campaign development and our target market buyer journey within EMEA. As a key member of the regional marketing team, they produce and execute local campaigns, regionalise global campaigns, drive local content creation and support the conversion of leads through the marketing and sales funnel.
The ideal candidate has prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. They must be an organised multitasker, able to handle many diverse projects at once, enjoy a fast paced working environment and meet tight deadlines.
Reporting to the EMEA Regional Marketing Lead and working very closely with the global campaign, content, digital and creative teams, this person will play an impactful role in the development of the sales and marketing organisation within EMEA. This is an opportunity for a cross-functional marketer to develop their career and be part of a fast growing marketing team.
- Feed regional insights and intel into the creation of global campaigns and identify areas for regionalisation to ensure sales forecasts, objectives and promotional activities are aligned for region implementation
- Work closely with sales to support expansion and develop targeted campaigns aligned to the EMEA business strategy
- Ability to draft local short form content to support regional campaigns and partner with the global content team for final review
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to the local sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation within the region
- Partner with Product Marketing to conduct research to analyse local market trends, customer behaviour, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
- Ensures all local campaigns align to the brand strategy at a regional level.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience as a campaign manager or similar role in a B2B organisation
- Experience in the HR or SaaS industry (preferred, but not required)
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing and content marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability and desire to write short form copy to support campaign content distribution
- Proficiency in project management and collaboration tools like Google Drive, Asana, Slack, Trello, Confluence
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Working knowledge of HTML and design and email software
- Experience working with partners in sales to support lead hand off and conversion
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS marketing, interest in Culture Amp’s mission to make work better and market trends in HR/organisational development
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- Non average workplaces attract above average people.
- We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
- We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?
- What’s the Culture First Community?