- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Professional Services
- Business Applications
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3500 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
- How you can help make a better world of work
- We are open to remote candidates in the Pacific or Mountain time zone.
Culture Amp is looking for a Global Pre-sales Solutions Consultant (Product Specialist) to support our new logo and existing customer sales teams with selling our Performance and Engagement products. This position is responsible for ensuring that prospective customers understand the value of our platform with an emphasis on process discovery, best-practice consultation, and custom solution scoping. We’re looking for someone with a strong understanding and experience in the performance management and engagement spaces. This is a potentially great opportunity for an experienced SaaS Technical Account Manager, Implementation Consultant, or Sales Engineer with an HR domain background.
- Assist with pre-sales discovery meetings, provide executive presentations, and Culture Amp product demos in partnership with the assigned sales team members to customers throughout the sales cycle.
- Serve as a technical advisor and product expert for prospects and support the closing of deals through the sales process.
- Help to build technical documentation and potential enablement materials for critical platforms and integrations in partnership with the Revenue Enablement & Product Marketing teams.
- Participate in the RFP pursuit process with the sales and RFP teams to ensure alignment of solution scope/fit for the customer.
- Track product feature requests and meet with the Product team on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure the proper solution scope is built into plans for implementation and handoff to the Customer Success team.
- You will serve as an additional resource to support client onboarding and ensure that pre-sales solutions are implemented properly through the customer lifecycle.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of prior experience in HR technology working directly with People Ops and HR teams.
- Strong demonstrable experience with performance management and engagement processes and methodologies
- Ability to articulate value of an employee experience platform that encompasses employee engagement and performance solutions
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role responsible for technical discussions in a sales engineering, implementation, or technical account management capacity
- Ability to simplify complex technical problems high to low/low to high, i.e. you can get into the weeds when needed, but also know how to get yourself out of them.
- Prior experience working at a scaling startup would be considered a plus.
- Non average workplaces attract above average people.
- We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
- We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?