- United States
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 3,000 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
- About the Role: The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Mid Market Account Executive to join our North America sales team on our mission to enable as many companies as possible to be #culturefirst through accessible people analytics. This role will assess, plan, build, and execute on a strategy to drive new customer acquisition with net new business segments.
We are looking for an energetic self-starter who holds themselves accountable to a consistent sales process. As a member of our growing Sales Team, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a sales model within our Mid-Market segment. You have a proven track record of influencing at the executive level to the individual contributor all creating exceptional relationships along the way.
In this mission-critical role, you will:
- Generate new business opportunities through a combination of outbound calls, emails, and follow up on marketing campaigns, events and inbound inquiries.
- Maintain accurate customer, pipeline and forecast data. Manage a robust sales pipeline from prospecting to close and communicate any challenges or wins to the team
- Gain an understanding of the prospective customer’s pain points and educate on Culture Amp’s value, highlighting our differentiators, effectively demoing the product over video conference, and guiding them through the sales process
- Confidently run product demos for people leaders of companies varying across industries in our enterprise segment
- Work closely with members of the team to achieve sales goals and work collaboratively with People Scientists and Customer Success Coaches to support and set expectations for customers
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with successful revenue attainment
- Success with transformational selling and strategy
- 5+ years experience selling to the C-level in Mid-Market accounts
- Sandler or other formal sales training a plus
- If you are interested in learning more about Culture Amp and this opportunity, please apply. Thank you very much for your time and interest!
- Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- What does Culture First mean?
- Our unique DIY approach to L&D