- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Deliveroo, and M&S trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
- Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
- How you can help make a better world of work
- We are continuing to grow across Europe, with new Enterprise clients and fantastic brands added every week. As a result, our Account Management team is growing and we’re looking to bring in passionate, enthusiastic, People Geeks who have experience of working with complex, large accounts.
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Have an Enterprise (1,000 employee plus) focused book of business across EMEA
- Identify and cross-sell additional product offering(s) to existing customers
- Own key account touchpoints with the customer in partnership with our amazing Customer Success team
- Own the upsell to a different tier or population size for existing customers
- Identify ways to leverage current customer accounts into parents, subsidiaries or other parts of the same organization
- Work with the Renewal team to coordinate more difficult renewal processes
- A track record of retaining and expanding existing customer base
- A knack for finding new opportunities within your existing client base
- Experience working with a variety of different sizes of companies with varied challenges and territories
- A customer centric approach that knows how to combine customer needs with product offerings with storytelling
- The ability to weave between empathy and strategy flawlessly
- Confidence in navigating challenging Commercial and procurement conversations with Large Enterprise customers
- An appreciation for how to approach conversations with customers from different background and cultures (we have a wide range of customers across many different countries in Europe, the Middle East and North Africa)
- Curious by nature and love to learn
- Courageous in your endeavors
- Creative with your thinking
- Resilient and able to adapt quickly to evolving situations
- Collaborative and love building relationships with customers and team members
- Non average workplaces attract above average people.
- We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
- We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?