- Date Posted
- Dec. 17, 2021
- Business Applications
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Here at Culture Amp we have an exciting opportunity for a Renewals Manager to come and join our talented and inclusive sales practice. Working within our collaborative, values-driven and high performing Account Management team, you will have the autonomy to try new things, work on projects and play a significant part growing our current customer revenue.
If you are process oriented and resourceful, come and join us as we take the next step in fuelling our rocket ship and change the world of work.
Largely speaking, you will:
- Support a large volume of customers to renew their Culture Amp subscriptions
- Partner with Account Managers and Retention Account Managers on resolving any renewal challenges
- Contribute to the Renewal Manager Playbook to iterate and create the process for account growth
- What You Bring to Our Camp
- Experience working in a high volume renewals role, sales or as an SDR.
- Ability to manage a high number of accounts/opportunities (200+) while maintaining focus on goals
- Process oriented, for example, with a CRM.
- A commitment to regular proactive email and call activity to hit renewal targets
- Persistence and resourcefulness
- Growth mindset
- Attention to detail
- After 3 Months, You Will...
- Be able to confidently understand our pricing and objections to renewals to effectively renew existing customers
- Work with the broader Account Management team to support the renewal process and iterate on the renewal process
- Own the renewal process and consistently deliver 10% growth on your Book of Business
- We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism at here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives
- Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience.