- Charlotte, NC
- Date Posted
- Dec. 31, 2021
- Business Applications
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Ideal location/timezone: EST or CST
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
What You’ll Do:
This role will wear many hats! Building content, managing various programs, partnering with sales managers to uncover gaps, working closely with our incredible GTM Ops team to identify teams and supporting our onboarding efforts. This role will sometimes include facilitating a bootcamp, creating new training materials, creating a certification program, providing coaching for new and tenured campers alike, the list goes on! This is a vital role for both the enablement and sales/cs team and we are excited to bring someone on board who loves to build something from the ground up and roll up your sleeves and get creative with our programs.
You will be supporting the launch of Challenger as our Sales Methodology. We’re looking for someone who has experience successfully rolling out new methodologies in fast-growing SaaS companies. As well as, expanding our onboarding program to support a rapidly growing sales team with a focus on ensuring new team members ramp quickly and effectively!
- Drive measurable improvement in the Sales team’s performance through learning programs by partnering with PMM, Sales Leadership, GTM Ops and enablement to create a scalable programs
- Support the rollout of Challenger and create measurable improvement in the Sales team’s performance
- Determine quarterly goals, as well as near-term and long-term priorities in collaboration with the Director of Revenue Enablement and Sales Leadership
- Support in the development and delivery of a Sales onboarding program focused on improving ramp time of new joiners
- Liaise with our CRO, VP of Sales and VP of AM to understand team needs, adjust our programs and approach and report back on progress
What You Bring:
- Minimum of 3+ years working in an Enablement role, preferably with some time at a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Project management driver who has big picture vision and loves jumping in to get things accomplished quickly and effectively.
- Experience with SaaS Sales teams, as an IC or manager.
- Experience creating and delivering enablement trainings and content including presentations, decks, and videos.
- Very strong written and communication skills.
Someone who is comfortable creating and sticking to deadlines, is able to work autonomously and work out loud. Given this is a newer department, you’ll like this role if you’re attracted to building new things and working collaboratively with cross departmental teams to build something amazing. If creating structure out of ambiguity and being highly self-directed makes you happy, you’ll love this. We are hoping to find someone who has done this in previous roles within a revenue organization, building programs from scratch and iterating and improving existing programs.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?