- United States
- Date Posted
- Jan. 12, 2022
- Business Applications
What do Slack, Airbnb and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better and grow highly engaged employees. They also make up a community of over 4,500 organizations from around the globe who stand together to change the world of work.
We are a remote-friendly organisation with offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people and culture platform.
- How you can help make a better world of work
You are either an experienced sales operations professional or an operations-led and data experienced sales professional, who is passionate about sales efficiency and effectiveness. You’ll be a strong partner to the rest of the Rev Ops team but will not be required to administer changes to Salesforce and instead thrive on developing and ensuring adoption of well thought out solutions that improve sales performance.
This role is different from classic sales operations roles as you’ll get to amplify the impact of our existing Rev Ops and Analytics teams as well our technology stack throughout the sales org. This role is focused on thinking strategically around leveraging data, systems, and processes to drive sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Partner with senior leaders such as our VPs of Sales, Regional General Managers on sales strategy.
- Define, monitor, and innovate on our global sales KPIs and metrics
- Manage reporting on the effectiveness and performance of the sales teams
- Drive and constantly improve key sales processes such as planning, capacity models, compensation plans and territory planning
- Experience in sales operations or strategy role with a focus on sales analytics
- Great empathy and understanding of sales roles such as SDR, AE or AM.
- Experience working with a wide variety of sales related datasets and metrics and the ability to communicate insights beyond just the data.
- Strong analytical skills and SQL experience is a plus
- Extensive CRM experience but not necessarily as an admin
- A proven track record of identifying and improving on inefficient processes
- Organized and can run and improve upon recurring programs from one sales period to the next
- A team player who builds trusted relationships across various departments in a business
- Proactive in identifying trends and understanding the drivers behind them in order to come with solutions on top just identifying issues
- Passionate about working with a talented and energizing group of Rev Ops and Analytics professionals
Please keep reading…
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don’t say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Shares - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.