- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
- How you can help make a better world of work
- Culture Amp is looking for a Sales Development Manager to lead our NA West SDRs. As a candidate, you should be passionate about improving the world of work and have past experience managing sales development representatives
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will:
- Enable and coach NA West SDRs to develop new sales skills and up level their current skill set.
- Strategically advise SDRs to drive pipeline creation in both the inbound and outbound realms.
- Work closely with the regional SDR managers, Director of Sales Development and Regional Sales Directors to ensure the team is hitting goals and generating sufficient quality pipeline to meet monthly revenue targets.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to execute on top of funnel campaigns and regularly deliver feedback regarding MQL quality and quantity.
- Regularly report on key individual and team metrics to identify strengths and areas for improvement.
- Identify and hire new SDRs to grow the team.
- You have...
- 1+ years of experience managing Sales development reps, preferably at a fast growing tech company
- Proven success in driving pipeline through inbound and outbound prospecting strategies
- Track record of exceeding pipeline generation goals.
- Desire and ability to operate and thrive in an entrepreneurial, self-starter environment
- Knowledge of sales development enablement tools, Salesforce, Outreach, Prospecting solutions, etc.
- Experience hiring and onboarding top talent.
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- Non average workplaces attract above average people.
- We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
- We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognized as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support program, for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?