- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Business Applications
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and Deliveroo trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
- How you can help make a better world of work
The team will focus on creating standalone application environments for our sales teams. Your role will require you to jump into almost every project and service to explore how to stand it up in a standalone environment, how to generate the core data to bootstrap the system and any downstream services, optimise services to run in a this standalone environments, and help develop the automation and management services required to orchestrate hundreds of environments.
You will be diving into lots of different languages and systems, and working closely with the sales people. You will be able to directly measure your success against sales metrics and be a part of getting Culture Amp into the hands of more and more people around the world.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Work in focused team of 2 SRE, 3 Engineers and Product Manager
- Own specific problems / design and implement solutions for those
- Pair with other engineers whenever possible
- Work closely with the stakeholders in Sales and others
- Follow and advocate for SRE best practices
- Help onboard and upskill more junior engineers
- Receive mentoring and support from the practice and team leadership
- Experience running containerised applications
- Comfortable jumping between a few different languages
- Good understanding of software engineering principles
- Familiarity with databases and data migrations
- Willingness to learn and patience to teach
- Good communication skills
- Empathetic and kind
- Passionate about following best practices and having clear plans
- Very proactive, including in asking for help sooner rather than later
- Flexible and resilient, specially when dealing with unexpected changes and issues
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- Non average workplaces attract above average people.
- We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
- We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.