- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 3,000 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
We are a remote-friendly org, with offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London. Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
We are open to remote candidates in the United States for this role
Culture Amp is looking for a Senior Outbound Sales Strategist to join our Account Management team and lead our efforts to create better sales messaging to our install base, and help support our mission to make the world a better place to work. As a candidate, you should be passionate about improving the world of work and have past experience developing and iterating outbound programs for install base/customers.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will:
- Develop outbound approaches and messaging for Install Base Sales teams that lead to higher levels of customer engagement and expansion pipeline.
- Implementing the outbound programs directly and through Account and Renewal Managers.
- You are using data to continually learn and iterate approaches using A/B and pilot approaches to obtain the highest levels of outcomes from the processes.
- Teach and coach Account and Renewal Managers on use of the Outbound tools, sequences and processes.
- Regularly report on key individual and team metrics to identify strengths and areas for improvement.
- Work closely with the VP, Account Management and Regional Sales Directors to ensure the team is hitting goals and generating sufficient quality pipeline to meet quarterly revenue targets.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to obtain and advise on content that will support your approaches and messaging.
- Work with our Go To Market Ops team on Outbound tools and data to support our work
- 2+ year of experience developing Outbound approaches, preferably at a fast growing tech company
- Proven success in driving pipeline through outbound prospecting strategies
- Experience crafting messages and processes targeted to existing customers
- Track record of exceeding pipeline generation goals.
- Desire and ability to operate and thrive in an entrepreneurial, self-starter environment
- Knowledge of sales development enablement tools, Salesforce, Outreach, Front, Prospecting solutions, etc.
- Non average workplaces attract above average people.
- We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
- We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
A few highlights from Culture Amp:
- Learn about our Employee Feedback Platform
- The Rise of the People Geek
- Our unique DIY approach to L&D
- What does Culture First mean?
- Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.