- Date Posted
- Sep. 30, 2021
- Business Applications
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Here at Culture Amp we have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to come and join our talented and inclusive sales practice.
We find ourselves in a pretty unique position where we are now doubling down our efforts in attracting more of our customers towards our performance tool so that they can start to “connect the dots” between their Engagement and Performance data.
If you’re a salesperson who is deeply curious and incredibly passionate about people and culture and wants to work in a business that will allow you to try new things, drive behavioural change and impact positive return on investment, come and join us as we take the next step in fuelling our rocket ship and change the world of work.
Working within our high performing, EMEA account management team, you will have the autonomy to try new things, work on projects and play a significant part in driving the adoption of new products to our current customer base.
Largely speaking, you will:
- Own an expansion quota for our current customer base targeted at the Small Business level - around 250-300 customers
- Identify opportunities to expand revenue from current customers through understanding long-term strategic Business and People goals. There will be a mix of relationship management initiatives and outbound prospecting too
- Work closely with Customer Success to lead on touch points with Customers during the subscription year
- Work with core renewal team to handle more complicated renewal processes
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own up-sell and cross-sell of the Culture Amp platform
- Contribute to the Account Manager Playbook to iterate and create the process for account growth
- What You Bring to Our Camp
- Experience working in a high volume sales role
- Ability to manage a high number of accounts/opportunities (200+) while maintaining focus on goals
- Compelling presentation and communication skills
- A focus on building strategic relationships with customers
- A commitment to regular proactive outbound activity to identify new opportunities within your customer base
- After 3 months, you will...
- Partner with the Customer Success and Retention Account Managers on the Customer Journey from the time a client commits to work with us to renewal
- Approach accounts outbound to develop a pipeline of opportunities in your assigned Book of Business
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own upsell and cross-sell
- Close expansion opportunities
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism at here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events