- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Business Applications
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 2,500 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
Who are we looking for?
We are searching for Senior Engineers to join our Engagement Camp (can be based anywhere in Australia). This team looks after our core product and we are constantly looking at ways we can continue innovating and scaling this platform. If you’re a Senior Engineer and love working in cross-functional teams and are comfortable picking up new technologies quickly, then we would love to talk to you.
- What you’ll need to be successful
- Experience with AWS and continuous delivery
- Strong back-end fundamentals – Ruby, Go, Java.
- Comfortable working across our entire Stack (FE is React / Typescript)
- Collaborator - we have a strong feedback culture and want to learn and grow together.
- You have an understanding of software development techniques such as Object-Orientated Design, Test-Driven development, microservices and continuous delivery
At Culture Amp, we take our mission of building Culture-first companies seriously. Joining our team you’ll get to work in a fast-paced, innovation focused supportive work environment.
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don’t say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Shares - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.