- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Business Applications
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Who are we looking for?
We are open to remote candidates in the Pacific time zone
You are deeply curious about data, tactics and innovative approaches. Sometimes you feel that your ideas are light years ahead of traditional marketing approaches. You crave information and love collaborating with teams to nail goals but your most memorable moments are how you led the growth of the company, teams, and people that you work with. Your depth of experience and knowledge across marketing delivers best in class growth and goals that other SaaS companies aspire to become.
We’re amplifying our incredible marketing team with a leader like you. As a senior leader of the business, you will mentor and grow an incredible team of marketers executing across multiple channels and tactics.
- What you’ll need to be successful
- Proven track record of innovation, growth and execution across growth marketing, demand generation and digital marketing
- Expertise in segment, persona and industry specific targeting
- Experience in managing large budgets and teams in ways that deliver on company and employee growth
- High business acumen and expertise in marketing strategies and tactics
- Proven expertise in creating, growing and optimizing channels and programs
- Creative and methodical problem solving. Bring people together to understand needs, identify options, form hypotheses, make decisions, and learn faster through feedback
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills to engage and collaborate with stakeholders and achieve a shared understanding and vision
- Results focus. Prioritize, plan, coordinate, track and evaluate projects, programs and processes with a strong emphasis on learning and continuous improvement.
- Experience in fast growth SaaS businesses similar to Culture Amps current growth stage and beyond it
- 10-15 years of marketing experience in similar roles
- Human Resource technology experience is a plus
What you’ll be doing
- Lead a growing team of marketers across campaigns, digital, email and more by aligning strategy and objectives to measurable success
- Own the strategy, development, execution and optimization of lead generation, nurturing and upsell/cross-sell marketing channels across Americas, EMEA and APAC
- Own relationship with sales VPs and directors, forging strong communication and service level agreements (SLAs) between marketing and sales
- Develops a deep understanding of our market category, messaging, and personas to drive awareness, consideration and conversion to its highest potential
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of best-in-class SaaS business benchmarks to set target thresholds; experiment with new channels, techniques, and messaging to scal
- We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism at here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
- We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we’d love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!