- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
How you can help make a better world of work
Our Digital Led Customer Success teams have an important role to play in helping realise Culture Amp’s mission by driving the success and business impact that 1000s of organisations around the world are able to realise from adoption of the Culture Amp platform.
We are delivering a truly cutting edge, digitally-led engagement model that meets our customers where they are in a scalable way.
Beyond initial product implementation, our Customer Success Coaches are responsible for ensuring our customers achieve their desired outcomes from using Culture Amp and as a result realise business level value from the platform, whilst having a delightful experience in doing so.
You will consult with customers in both offensive and defensive plays to drive highly sophisticated product adoption and ultimately advocacy from successful customers and to mitigate risk with customers failing to derive business level value from Culture Amp.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Partner with the Digital Led Program Manager and the Customer Education Program Manager to craft and run 1:Many Accelerator Sessions with successful customers to drive deeper, more sophisticated platform adoption
- Consult 1:1 with highly successful customers to understand what is driving their success and to help amplify their stories to the world
- Run high impact 1:1 engagements consulting with customers failing to adopt the product beyond their first implementation to put churn mitigation plans in place
- 2+ years experience in Customer Success and/or Project Management, SaaS experience preferred
- A highly consultative & scaled approach with customers (tech-touch & low-touch engagement journeys)
- The ability to explain complex ideas in a simple, easy to understand way
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to set clear expectations with customers
- A strategic thinker able to connect product use cases to bigger business level strategy
- A tech-savvy, product expert; you don’t shy away from new tools & tech
- Comfortable presenting in front of a group
- Able to build customer relationships quickly
- Able to problem solve in real time with customers
- Able to handle multiple customer conversations simultaneously
- Highly empathetic and decisive
- Continuously striving to improve the customer experience we are providing
- A team player
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- Non average workplaces attract above average people.
- We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read , and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
- We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don’t just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp .
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here .
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.