- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
- How you can help make a better world of work
At Culture Amp you will be joining “the latest Aussie-grown ‘larrikin’ unicorn” and developing your career alongside some of the most advanced Customer Success professionals within Australia in the 6th fastest growing profession.
You will get to partner with and learn from some of the most progressive Culture First enterprise organisations in Australia to help them achieve their People and Culture objectives. You’ll be working alongside a team of high performing Customer Success Coaches as you develop the skills to bring Culture Amp to life within their organisation. Through this process, you can expect to sharpen your customer management skills, and grow to be a software (SaaS) implementation specialist, project management, relationship management and strategic communication all-rounder.
As you build experience and confidence within Culture Amp, this role will allow you to gain autonomy and experiment with new ideas, processes and ways of working that will push you and the profession to higher levels. For those that are looking for even greater challenges, you’ll be encouraged to apply your knowledge and deliver on local and global continuous improvement initiatives.
- What You Bring to Our Camp
- Culture Amp is a fast growth organisation and you’ll be expected to learn quickly and be accountable for the success of your customers.
To get there, you’ll bring a strong passion for helping others be successful, be it your customers or teammates. You will get creative with solutions, demonstrate perseverance, as well as work with others to achieve a lot more than you could on your own.
Your life experiences and knowledge will be unique, you’ll be encouraged to participate and bring diversity of thought to Culture Amp. Your background in a customer-facing role at a SaaS company or first-hand experience in HR would mean you are able to build empathy and become a trusted advisor to your customers.
Day in the Life Preview
- Leading a feedback strategy conversation alongside a People Scientist or Account Manager with a customer and their executive team
- Uncovering a customer’s needs and scoping the appropriate survey configuration and coaching their project management to ensure that they’re successful
- Training customers in using the platform and more broadly, the domain of people and culture
- Being a customer advocate by providing feedback to the product and engineering team on where we can improve the platform to better solve our customers challenges.
- Tracking, collating and answering customer support requests when required, to pull together the full picture of the customer’s experience
- Maintaining Salesforce hygiene by keeping call notes and account information up to date
- Resetting expectations with customers, by having the tough conversation, when appropriate
After 3 months you’ll:
- Take ownership of your own Book of Business of key Enterprise customers in APAC, working collaboratively in our local Enterprise Customer Success team to ensure a smooth launch for our strategic customers
- Document and assist in delivery of key customer journey points (Partnership Kick-Off, Feedback Strategy Review (Business Reviews), Trainings etc)
- Have learned the core elements of the product
- Built internal relationships crucial to the successful delivery of key accounts, across customer and product teams
- We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism at here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
- We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we’d love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!