- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? Along with 4,000 other companies around the world, they are committed to building a better world of work using Culture Amp.
We are remote-friendly, with offices in San Francisco, Melbourne, New York, and London, Culture Amp is the market leader in employee experience, helping all companies put people and culture first. By making it easy to help teams engage, perform and develop through a powerful and easy to use platform, we empower People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Who are we looking for?
You are deeply curious and passionate about customers and their success. When someone mentions a new program or product, you’re the first to ask how that will impact the success of our customers. You live and breathe a philosophy of customer-centricity and understand how to move the business forward hand-in-hand with their success.
You love diving into data and crafting innovative strategies that deliver to key goals. But your favorite part of the journey is building collaborative and lasting relationships with your team and counterparts.
We’re building out a best-in-class Customer Marketing team that works and wins together. You’ll collaborate deeply with Marketing, Product, Customer Success and Sales to craft and drive critical strategies and plans that help our customers win. In this leadership role, you’ll build and mentor the team as well as accelerate product adoption, expansion and customer advocacy.
Reporting to the VP of Product and Customer Marketing, you will roll up your sleeves, tell great customer stories, collaborate across other business functions, develop relationships with customers, and inspire team members to win as one-team.
- What you’ll need to be successful
- Proven track record of crafting strategy into action across the key customer marketing pillars of expansion, adoption and advocacy.
- Deep understanding of our customer and product data to identify the optimal paths for communication, education and engagement.
- Creative and methodical problem solving. Bring people together to understand needs, identify options, form hypotheses, make decisions, and learn faster through feedback
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills to engage and collaborate with stakeholders and achieve a shared understanding and vision
- Results focus. Prioritize, plan, coordinate, track and evaluate projects, programs and processes with a strong emphasis on learning and continuous improvement.
- Relevant experience. Exposure to fast growth SaaS businesses, cross-sell/upsell strategies within the customer base, experience driving product adoption, 10+ years of customer marketing or similar experience
What you’ll be doing
- Define, build and grow the customer marketing function at Culture Amp
- Develop meaningful customer relationships to support our growth plans
- Optimize our customer journey to identify help areas of communication and education that improve the customer experience
- In collaboration with key leaders across Product, Customer Success, Sales and Marketing, build a programmatic approach to driving adoption and expansion
- Amplify the Culture Amp Community through a scaled approach to capturing compelling customer stories about their successes and business value
- Partner with marketing and Customer Success, and our team of industry experts in People Sciences on customer events, including Advisory Boards, user groups, and webinars, including one of the largest gatherings of HR professionals in the world Culture First
- Manage and grow our customer references to enable efficient outreach for references & success stories
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Success and Customer Education to develop and drive the customer marketing strategy and plan for seasonal launches
- Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don’t say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.