- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
How you can help make a better world of work
Our Digital Led Customer Success teams have an outsized role to play in helping realise Culture Amp’s mission by driving the success and business impact that 1000s of organisations around the world are able to realise from adoption of the Culture Amp platform. We are delivering a truly cutting edge, digital led engagement model that meets our customers where they are in a scalable way. First impressions as a customer of Culture Amp are everything and our Implementation Managers drive high impact 1:Many and 1:1 engagements with customers, consulting with them to ensure they unlock initial value from our platform quickly whilst having a delightful experience in doing so.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
- We are open to remote candidates in the Pacific Timezone
- In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Be a product expert responsible for running 1: Many office hour sessions and partnering with the Customer Education Program Manager to craft and run high impact 1: Many live trainings that ensure successful implementation of the Culture Amp platform
- Run high impact 1:1 engagements consulting with cohorts of new customers struggling to effectively implement the Culture Amp platform via digital led campaigns
- A technical mindset
- The ability to explain complex ideas in a simple, easy to understand way
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to set clear expectations with customers
- SaaS experience and project management experience
- A product expert
- Comfortable presenting in front of a group
- Able to take a consultative approach to build customer relationships quickly
- Able to problem solve in real time with customers
- Able to handle multiple customer conversations simultaneously
- Highly emotionally intelligent
- Continuously striving to improve the customer experience we are providing
- A team player
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- Non average workplaces attract above average people.
- We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
- We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support program, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?