- Date Posted
- Nov. 16, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is looking for a Product Support Specialist to join our EMEA based team. While there is an office in London, this role is open to remote candidates.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
- Join us in making the world work better, by making a better world of work.
- How you can help make a better world of work
- As part of one global team, our Product Support Specialists play a critical role in supporting all customers in their use of Culture Amp and deliver a personalised, Culture First experience to those users in their time of need. In this role, you will apply your experience in customer support/service, technical know-how, and curiosity to guide customers on the use of the Culture Amp platform and step in to investigate instances of unexpected behaviour.
- As part of this team of amazing humans,
- Serve as the first point of contact for our customers around the world that reach out to us via our support channels (email, chat, video conference)
- Answer all questions related to the Culture Amp platform and escalate when necessary - we receive around 4,000 emails and 4,000 chats per month - you’ll be busy!
- Educate and empower our customers to be better Culture Amp users and become People Geeks
- Serve as an internal resource for all departments and help them be successful - this might look like responding to “quick questions” in Slack or even joining a virtual meeting to serve as the product expert
- Be responsible for ensuring that customer data is handled securely - we are gatekeepers and manage internal requests for access to accounts by other team members at Culture Amp.
- Be a customer advocate by providing feedback to the product and engineering team on improving the platform to better solve our customers’ challenges
- Partner with the Customer Organization across multiple time zones (we are a globally distributed team) to continuously improve our customer experience as our customer base grows
- You enjoy interacting with people and building relationships with your customers
- You are able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You have an ability to explain technical issues in simple terms
- You know when to ask open-ended questions vs. close-ended questions to best understand an issue
- You are professionally self-directed and self-motivated
- You are naturally curious and love to learn. The more technical the better!
- You have been a member of a globally distributed team supporting a SaaS product or similar experience in a customer facing role
- You have ideally used help desk systems (Zendesk, Freshdesk, Help Scout, etc.) as your primary tool in previous roles
- You are no stranger to helping multiple customers at once in a high velocity service environment
- You have a technical understanding of how Email, Single Sign On, and SFTP work (not necessary, but comes in handy!)
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- Non average workplaces attract above average people.
- We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
- We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?