- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
Curtsy was started by four high school friends who wanted an easier and more sustainable way to sell and shop for fashion. Despite our 10x growth over the last year, we’re still a fairly lean team.
We noticed that existing fashion resale apps were hard to use, filled with spam, and dominated by businesses — not real people. Curtsy is a sustainable alternative to fast fashion that helps women simplify their lives, switch up their style, and earn extra cash. We’re focused on Gen Z which is the most underserved demographic within the resale category.
We’ve doubled our business in the last few months and just recently broke the top 20 apps list for the shopping category in the App Store. We have hundreds of thousands of monthly active users, strong customer loyalty, and have grown 30% monthly for the last year.
We’re a Y Combinator company (S19) and recently closed our Series A led by Index Ventures with participation from CRV, Kevin Durant, and other top-tier angel investors.
About The Role
As an Office Manager at Curtsy, you will be responsible for the day-to-day office operations at a fast paced start-up. You will streamline inefficient processes, support the team to help them be more successful in reaching their goals faster, and generally ensure things aren’t falling through the cracks. You will work directly with the CEO and founders of Curtsy to ensure things are running as smoothly as possible.
What You’ll Do:
- Organization, scheduling, and email processing
- Book travel
- Pay bills and invoices
- Open and read mail
- Coordinate with office visitors
- Events coordination and booking
- Order office supplies, equipment, and swag
- Keep fridge stocked, take care of plants, some furniture assembly
- Run errands and keep office tidy in between cleanings
What You’ll Need
- At least 6 years of experience in a similar assistant or coordinator role
- Must be in the Bay Area/can easily commute to our office in Pacific Heights
- Extremely organized
- Strong communication skills
- Tech savvy
- Ability to lift relatively heavy objects on occasion (25lbs +)
- Experience with Quickbooks, Google Docs, Google Sheets preferred
What You’ll Get
- Tremendous equity upside from joining our early team
- Competitive base pay
- Unlimited PTO and a culture of working hard and actually taking time off
- Flexible work life, based in San Francisco when you want to come into the office
- Non-elective 401K contributions
Commitment to Diversity
We view empathy as a competitive advantage, which is why we value a diversity of backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and other under-represented groups to apply. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.