- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
- Product Management
Why we started Curtsy
At Curtsy, we’re rethinking how you buy and sell your clothes. We’re working everyday to create a platform that keeps fashion out of landfills and gives apparel more lives.
We value integrity, boldness and community. We are the dreamers, the doers, the achievers- melding old school traditions with new school disruption. We want to be THE fashion choice and it takes acting with boldness, challenging the status quo, and delivering a wow experience.
So far we’ve kept over 1.5 million items out of landfills and paid women $15M+ in earnings. Together we work hard, we dream big, and we look great doing it.
We started Curtsy in the Tri Delt sorority basement at Ole Miss. Today we’re a team of fifteen with an office in San Francisco. We’re a small startup and are looking for people just as fun and lively to join the team!
About the role
You’ll be working alongside a team of ambassadors to create fun marketing campaigns and find creative ways to share Curtsy. Whether that’s through IG, giveaways, or just reaching out to your friends.
The ambassador program will be 6-12 weeks ;)
Curtsy gals have a spunky spirit with a passion for style. They’re bold in their fashion choices and love to make a statement. They walk with confidence and see failure as an opportunity for growth. Curtsy gals live deliberately and intentionally, making the world a better place along the way. They’re Curtsy Team members, supporting each other and growing Curtsy along the way.
We’re looking for
- The leader of the pack
- A creative spirit who wants to share their love of Curtsy with friends, followers, and family
- Someone who is ready to gain marketing experience with with a fast paced start-up and isn’t afraid to get their hands a little dirty to do so
- Empowered women from a variety of backgrounds who are ready to hit the ground running sharing Curtsy
- Exclusive discounts on all items on Curtsy
- Joining a fun community of women
- Insider info > see what we’re working on next
- Convo’s with founding team and Curtsy HQ
Commitment To Diversity
We view empathy as a competitive advantage, which is why we value a diversity of backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and other under-represented groups to apply. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.