- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
- Product Management
Curtsy was started by four high school friends who wanted an easier and more sustainable way to sell and shop for fashion. Despite our 10x growth over the last year, we’re still a fairly lean team.
We noticed that existing fashion resale apps were hard to use, filled with spam, and dominated by businesses — not real people. Curtsy is a sustainable alternative to fast fashion that helps women simplify their lives, switch up their style, and earn extra cash. We’re focused on Gen Z which is the most underserved demographic within the resale category.
We’ve doubled our business in the last few months and just recently broke the top 20 apps list for the shopping category in the App Store. We have hundreds of thousands of monthly active users, strong customer loyalty, and have grown 30% monthly for the last year.
We’re a Y Combinator company (S19) and recently closed our Series A led by Index Ventures with participation from CRV, Kevin Durant, and other top-tier angel investors.
About The Role
We’re hiring a Campaign Manager to help us tell our story and reach a wider audience through performance marketing on paid social channels. You’ll own end-to-end execution of paid social campaigns across channels, as well as playing a major role in brainstorming and selecting growth experiments. You’ll help increase our rate of learning and campaign efficiency which will allow us to scale and reach more customers.
As an early member of the team you’ll have extraordinary autonomy and ability to contribute across marketing and product efforts. If you have ambitions to scale channels into millions of dollars of monthly spend or be a part of a fast-growing team, we think you’ll be a great fit.
What You’ll Do:
- Own end-to-end execution of paid social campaigns (set-up, QA, A/B testing, scheduling, launch, budget tracking, pacing, optimizations, performance reporting) across our paid social channels
- Help shape the growth testing roadmap
- Provide creative direction on copy and creative decisions, and collaborate with our in-house production team to bring your ideas to life.
- Scale daily spend and maintain efficiency on at least one channel for 3+ months
- Forecast spend and set budgets for each channel based on historical data
- Use learnings to develop next quarter’s campaign testing roadmap to grow new buyers
What You’ll Need:
- 2-3 years of experience in campaign management or a similar role
- Prior campaign management experience on Facebook and/or Google managing budgets of $100K or higher
- An eye for effective growth-focused copywriting and storytelling
- Persistence and attention to detail
- Experience reporting on performance is awesome but not required
- Marketing coordination outside of campaign management awesome but not required
What You’ll Get:
- Tremendous equity upside from joining our early team
- Competitive base pay
- Unlimited PTO and a culture of working hard and actually taking time off
- Flexible work life, based in San Francisco when you want to come into the office
- Non-elective 401K contributions
Commitment to Diversity
We view empathy as a competitive advantage, which is why we value a diversity of backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and other under-represented groups to apply. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.