- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
- Product Management
Curtsy was started by four high school friends who wanted an easier and more sustainable way to sell and shop for fashion. Despite our 10x growth over the last year, we’re still a fairly lean team.
We noticed that existing fashion resale apps were hard to use, filled with spam, and dominated by businesses — not real people. Curtsy is a sustainable alternative to fast fashion that helps women simplify their lives, switch up their style, and earn extra cash. We’re focused on Gen Z which is the most underserved demographic within the resale category.
We’ve doubled our business in the last few months and just recently broke the top 20 apps list for the shopping category in the App Store. We have hundreds of thousands of monthly active users, strong customer loyalty, and have grown 30% monthly for the last year.
We’re a Y Combinator company (S19) and recently closed our Series A led by Index Ventures with participation from CRV, Kevin Durant, and other top-tier angel investors.
About The Role
We’re looking for a talented marketer to help grow Curtsy and tell our story through Influencer Marketing, a new channel for Curtsy. You would be building out the program from the ground up. Opportunities include recruiting influencers to partner with us, sourcing innovative creators to help produce video ads for Curtsy, and activating existing buyers and sellers on Curtsy to become influencer partners.
As an early member of the team you’ll have extraordinary autonomy and ability to contribute to overall growth and marketing strategy. If you have ambitions to expand your career in marketing or be a part of a fast-growing team, we think you’ll be a great fit.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a strategy to recruit and partner with influencers and creators across nano, micro, and macro segments
- Source creators to produce short-form video ads for Curtsy
- Collaborate with the product team to run experiments to activate Curtsy buyers and sellers to become influencer partners
- Pursue large scale partnership opportunities and build long-term strategic relationships with creators
- Forecast & report on influencer-related performance metrics
- Build out and manage a sourcing team
- Align influencer campaigns with marketing content calendar, holidays, and other important events
What You’ll Need:
- 3-5 years of experience in an influencer marketing role
- Proven ability to scale an influencer program at another consumer company
- Experience in analyzing growth metrics around influencer campaigns
- Experience managing small teams and working cross functionally with growth, data, and design teams
- Knowledge of / proficiency in best influencer agencies and tools
- Strong knowledge of TikTok, IG, and Youtube and the differences in each creator marketplace
What You’ll Get:
- Tremendous equity upside from joining our early team
- Competitive base pay
- Unlimited PTO and a culture of working hard and actually taking time off
- Flexible work life, based in San Francisco when you want to come into the office
- Non-elective 401K contributions
Commitment to Diversity
We view empathy as a competitive advantage, which is why we value a diversity of backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and other under-represented groups to apply. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.