- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 10, 2021
- Software Engineering
Curtsy was started by four high school friends who wanted an easier and more sustainable way to sell and shop for fashion. Despite our 10x growth over the last year, we’re still a fairly lean team.
We noticed that existing fashion resale apps were hard to use, filled with spam, and dominated by businesses — not real people. Curtsy is a sustainable alternative to fast fashion that helps women simplify their lives, switch up their style, and earn extra cash. We’re focused on Gen Z which is the most underserved demographic within the resale category.
We’ve doubled our business in the last few months and just recently broke the top 20 apps list for the shopping category in the App Store. We have hundreds of thousands of monthly active users, strong customer loyalty, and have grown 30% monthly for the last year.
We’re a Y Combinator company (S19) and recently closed our Series A led by Index Ventures with participation from CRV, Kevin Durant, and other top-tier angel investors.
About The Role
We’re hiring an Influencer Marketing Coordinator to manage influencer partnerships and help us scale our marketing efforts at Curtsy.
As an early member of the team you’ll have extraordinary autonomy and ability to contribute across marketing and product efforts. If you have ambitions to expand your career in marketing or be a part of a fast-growing team, we think you’ll be a great fit.
What You’ll Do
- Source, recruit and partner with influencers and creators for various Curtsy marketing campaigns.
- Research and recruit new influencers to work with Curtsy that meet Brand campaign guidelines.
- Manage influencer TikTok videos, IG posts, and other social content deliverables to ensure quality and consistency in messaging for each channel.
- Lead talent communication and own briefing with creators and designers, including contracts and payments.
- Assist with coordination and execution of growth marketing design for Instagram, TikTok, Youtube etc.
- Building and maintaining relationships with creators and influencers
- Track and report performance of influencer content on a weekly basis
- Stay on top of emerging trends across social, especially TikTok and Instagram
- Contribute to team brainstorms and social channel campaign ideation
What You’ll Need
- 1-3 years of social media management or creator/influencer partnerships for marketing campaigns, or 2-3 years relevant project management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to on-board Curtsy partners efficiently and effectively
- Strong understanding of sourcing on-brand influencers, creators, and talent to align with broader marketing goals
- Strong organizational and project management skills—proficiency in Excel, and the ability to manage multiple brand channels and creators simultaneously
- Knowledge of social media trends on Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok
- Proficiency in photo and video editing tools preferred, but not required
What You’ll Get
- Tremendous equity upside from joining our early team
- Competitive base pay
- Unlimited PTO and a culture of working hard and actually taking time off
- Flexible work life, based in San Francisco when you want to come into the office
- Non-elective 401K contributions
Commitment to Diversity
We view empathy as a competitive advantage, which is why we value a diversity of backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and other under-represented groups to apply. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.