- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
Partner Director, EMEA
At Cutover, we’re focused on helping Enterprise teams move quickly with confidence, so we’ve built the world’s first enterprise-wide work orchestration and observability platform that enables seamless human and machine collaboration. We’ve just announced a $35 million Series B financing round led by Eldridge (alongside existing investors Index Ventures, Sussex Place Ventures and Contour Ventures) and we’re thrilled to be embarking on our next exciting chapters of growth.
We’re scaling our Customer Journey Organization [CJO = the term we give to all of our teams focused on driving Cutover’s revenue] in a big way in early 2021. We’re excited to bring in a talented Partner Director to join our Partners organization to help spearhead our growth in the Managed Service Providers space (and beyond!), primarily in our EMEA markets, but with scope to grow into a more global role.. We’d be thrilled to talk to folks who have a strong understanding of the “sell through” play, enjoy diving into technical depth with Partner stakeholders, and get excited about the “team sell” approach to building a business.
- How will you spend your days as a Partner Director at Cutover?
- Leading on creative go to market activity (mostly with MSPs and System integrators, but likely with our broader partner ecosystem, too).
- Collaborating closely with Sales, Marketing and our Technical Pre-Sales functions to ensure we have Partners at the core of our land and expand activities.
- Running inspiring demos of the Cutover platform to our partners, enabling them to understand the full power of our product and how to position Cutover effectively.
- Developing a programmatic strategy to drive pipeline through partners at scale, harnessing data to measure (and find ways to enhance) the performance of our partners. You’ll also be reporting on these metrics to our Executive team and other key stakeholders.
- What would we like you to bring to the table for this role?
- You’ll have deep experience (we’re thinking likely 8+ years, but we’re not too stuck to that number) working in strategic partnerships, ideally in a B2B software environment. We’re thinking ideal candidates are likely to be currently/recently working at an Enterprise SaaS vendor (but we’re open to other backgrounds, too, so don’t let this put you off applying if you feel like you’re a great fit).
- You’re technically savvy and have proven experience working closely with technical counterparts in sales cycles (you’re well used to running amazing product demos and fielding technical questions).
- You have a great grounding and passion of what makes IT run in large Enterprise that would be understanding of datacenter, applications, ITSM, cloud, operational resilience, CI/CD pipelines and perhaps an extraordinary dedication to help clients optimize them
- You have a strong understanding of the “sell through” model and have proven experience working with world-class Managed Service Providers.
- You’re a data-driven salesperson: you’re highly analytical, able to tell great stories with data, and can report accurately on the success of what you do and how it contributes to broader commercial goals.
- The opportunities you’ll have to learn & grow at Cutover...
- You’ll be part of an early stage, rapidly scaling Commercial Organisation, with a meritocratic approach: we want to promote and retain our top performers.
- You’ll work alongside some incredibly talented commercial leadership: decades of diverse experience and mentorship will be on tap.
- Safeguarding the mental health of our teams is paramount for us here at Cutover, especially after the rollercoaster of the past 12 months; if you’d like to, then you’ll be able to avail of multiple Cutover mental health initiatives, from fully subsidised therapy sessions, through to subscriptions to leading wellbeing platforms (and lots more in between);
- We’ll provide you with a competitive compensation & perks/benefits package (top-tier private health insurance, a solid pension offering, plenty of support for remote-work, and much more), alongside allocated share options in a Series B business backed by a truly world-class investment team at Eldridge and Index Ventures: we’re all co-owners and are genuinely invested in Cutover’s future success.