- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
At Cutover, we’re focused on helping Enterprise teams move quickly with confidence, so we’ve built the world’s first enterprise-wide work orchestration and observability platform that enables seamless human and machine collaboration. We’ve just announced a $35 million Series B financing round led by Eldridge (alongside existing investors Index Ventures, Sussex Place Ventures, and Contour Ventures) and we’re thrilled to be embarking on our next exciting chapters of growth.
What does this role mean to us?
Your work will be crucial to the success of our next stage of growth. We’ve already closed multi-hundred-thousand-dollar plus deals with some of the largest financial services institutions in the world and are seeing significant consistent monthly-active-user growth within our key accounts. But the market opportunity for the Cutover platform is enormous and unending. Through 2021 we are kicking off our plans to advance into the Tech vertical, as well as continuing to drive growth in Financial Services. In your role, you will collaborate with and build products for Tech Executives in some of the world’s most exciting companies. Our customers and prospects will be yours.
What will you be doing as our Partner Engineer?
- You will keep up-to-date with Cutover’s technical capabilities to ensure partners can fully utilize the Cutover API
- Actively listen to and understand our customer requirements and provide pragmatic solutions that solve their real-world problems
- Write high-quality and well-tested code that recognizes our customer’s regulated security concerns.
- Use the latest tools and technologies provided by AWS & Cutover to build scalable, responsive, and resilient service integrations
- You will help to maintain, develop and curate our API portal to give programmers the tools and documentation to build world-class systems using Cutover
What technologies do we use here at Cutover?
Our Cutover Connect and Cutover Transform platforms are built using AWS cloud services - AWS Lambda, Layer, and many more. The Cutover app is built using Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, and React JS. You will spend time writing Ruby, Java, and any other language/platform that enables automation, testing, and quality control. You will become familiar with systems such Ansible, Jenkins, ServiceNow, and BMC Remedy to understand how Cutover can integrate with them to deliver super powerful automation for our customers.
What we’d like you to bring to the table…
- You enjoy creating API-based ‘mash-ups that do useful things. You have an understanding of how products like Zapier, Mulesoft, ITTT, etc work from a technical perspective.
- You understand the HTTP request and response cycle. You know what makes the web tick.
- You understand how data can be shared between organizations securely using modern and ‘old-school’ mechanisms.
- You love to teach others and are driven by the immense satisfaction of contributing to that ‘light bulb’ moment!
- You are endlessly curious about and excited by technology and are keen to not be the ‘smartest in the room’.
- You enjoy technical writing and have the ability to use your persuasive presentation and storytelling skills to show the endless possibilities of creating unique value with both open source and commercial offerings.
- You have experience setting up demo and mock environments to illustrate and bring the ‘how and why’ to life with a customer.
- You are excited to attend and present to a broad community of developers, IT administrators, and project managers.
The good stuff...
- You’ll be given a solid compensation plan, with share options included.
- You’ll have a strong benefits plan: 20 days of PTO (+ NY Public Holidays), a top-tier private health insurance package, 401k contribution plan, and all the company swag you could ever need.
- We believe in a flexible, autonomous way of working. We provide work from home stipends, and we have built a trusting environment together: do great work, and build an office+home schedule that suits your scenario.
- You’ll get to learn from some pretty cool people across Cutover’s global business - we have an incredibly diverse array of leaders here, and you’ll benefit from hundreds(!) of cumulative years of top-tier experience on your doorstep.
- You’ll be part of an early stage, rapidly scaling Technology Organization with a meritocratic approach: we want to promote and retain our top performers.
- Safeguarding the mental health of our teams is paramount for us. If you’d like to, then you’ll be able to avail of multiple Cutover mental health initiatives, from fully subsidized therapy sessions, through to subscriptions to leading wellbeing platforms (and lots more in between)