- New York
- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
At Cutover, we’re focused on helping Enterprise teams move quickly with confidence, so we’ve built the world’s first enterprise-wide work orchestration and observability platform that enables seamless human and machine collaboration. This year we announced a $35 million Series B financing round led by Eldridge (alongside existing investors Index Ventures, Sussex Place Ventures, and Contour Ventures) and we’re thrilled to be embarking on our next exciting chapters of growth.
We’re passionate about fantastic customer experiences here – a key part of this is how we look after our new and existing clients. With this in mind we’re building a specialist Product Support team to serve as customer advocates and problem solvers.
As our first NY Product Support Analyst, you’ll be core to shaping the success of this mission, and helping to take our customer support experience to the next level.
What you’ll be doing as our Product Support Analyst:
- You’ll have the opportunity to take ownership of the Day-to-day support. You’ll be taking on technical enquiries, usage questions and keeping customers updated via live chat and email tickets
- You’ll become a subject matter expert in the product features and functionalities
- Partnering closely with QA and engineering teams to expand technical support knowledge
- Investigate, troubleshoot and document product issues
- Assist in internal support documentation and process creation
- Collaborate closely with internal teams on customer feedback, concerns and opportunities
- What we’d like you to bring to the table...
- You’ll likely have prior customer facing support experience looking after a cloud based SaaS products or platforms
- You’re approachable, self motivated and customer focused
- You communicate with diplomacy, empathy and tact
- You’re fluent in English (other language proficiency a plus) with a professional but friendly writing style
- Experience working within ticketing and live chat systems (e.g. Jira, Intercom, Zendesk etc)
- You’re a natural problem solver with a calm and considered approach to issue investigation and resolution
- You love a good process and are not afraid to get stuck in suggesting improvements when you see they’re needed!
- You’re curious minded and love to continuously learn and challenge yourself
- Adaptable and comfortable with change and learning on the fly
- If you have exposure to programming/development languages and command lines, there’s another high five coming your way!
The good stuff…
- You’ll be given a solid compensation plan, with share options included.
- You’ll have a strong benefits plan: 20 days of PTO (+ NY Public Holidays), a top-tier private health insurance package, 401k contribution plan, and all the company swag you could ever need.
- We believe in a flexible, autonomous way of working. We provide work from home stipends, and we have built a trusting environment together: do great work, and build an office+home schedule that suits your scenario.
- We want to support you to get even better at your craft: if you need support on the learning and development side of things, just ask. We want to build your skills and keep you learning!
- You’ll also get to learn from some pretty cool people across Cutover’s global business - we have an incredibly diverse array of leaders here, and you’ll benefit from hundreds(!) of cumulative years of top-tier experience on your doorstep.
- You’ll be part of an early stage, rapidly scaling Technology Organization with a meritocratic approach: we want to promote and retain our top performers.
- Safeguarding the mental health of our teams is paramount for us. If you’d like to, then you’ll be able to avail of multiple Cutover mental health initiatives, from fully subsidized therapy sessions, through to subscriptions to leading wellbeing platforms (and lots more in between)
Interviewing with us
Through our interview process, we aim for you to hear more about the challenges we work on and the problems we look to solve; to give you a great experience while meeting our team; and to ensure you leave with a good understanding of life here at Cutover!