- New York
- Date Posted
- Aug. 10, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
At Cutover, we’re focused on helping Enterprise teams move quickly with confidence, so we’ve built the world’s first enterprise-wide work orchestration and observability platform that enables seamless human and machine collaboration. This year we announced a $35 million Series B financing round led by Eldridge (alongside existing investors Index Ventures, Sussex Place Ventures, and Contour Ventures) and we’re thrilled to be embarking on our next exciting chapters of growth.
Cutover’s Global Sales Team is at the forefront of driving revenue and growth. As trusted business partners, our goal is to help users understand our business. Our team provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward.
The Revenue Operations team is responsible for overall effectiveness of our organization, partnering closely with the global commercial teams to increase efficiency and drive initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter to join our team who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving complex problems with data. You will inform decisions and drive alignment based on data analysis and insights.
This role will work collectively with the organization to enhance sales effectiveness through providing useful insights through robust data integration and automated reporting. This role will focus on developing defined processes for data and analysis that provide meaningful information to the commercial sales teams and business partners.
What will you be doing as our Sales Insights Analyst?
- Commercial Excellence – Demonstrate data to drive insight across the commercial team. Reduce distractions and increase efficiencies through consistent, streamlined reporting
- Data, Systems and Market Intelligence - Champion efforts to develop a source of truth for ERP data, market data, CRM data, and provide leading/lagging indicators for the business
- Reporting - Develop and maintain performance dashboards and critical metrics through database management tools, data transformation, and business intelligence platforms and (e.g. Power BI, MS Office Suite, Cognos)
- Marketplace Analytics - Translate data into insights and improve commercial effectiveness through market assessments that support strategic business growth.
- Maintain high-performance under tight timelines, and an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Inform the planning and metric-setting process for GTM teams, as well as establishing success benchmarks and maintaining health checks throughout the year.
- What would we like you to bring to the table for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree with a quantitative focus or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of analytical work experience in marketing and sales, management consulting, or in a business operations and analytics environment.
- Must have solid understanding of Excel, Power Point, Salesforce.com, BI platforms (Looker, etc.)
- SQL experience. Experience manipulating and analyzing data, generating insights and building reports and dashboards.
- The good stuff...
- You’ll be given a solid compensation plan. We want all of our team members to feel a genuine sense of ownership in what we’re building here at Cutover. We’re excited to offer Share Options as part of our compensation package.
- 20 days of PTO per year + NY public holidays, and we want you to take all of them!
- A top-tier private health insurance package
- A 401k contribution plan
- We believe in a flexible, autonomous way of working. We provide work from home stipends, and we have built a trusting environment together: do great work, and build an office+home schedule that suits your scenario.
- A personal learning and development budget through Learnerbly.
- If you’re thinking of starting or growing your family, then you’ll be in great company - more than half of our team are parents and we’ve built a globally consistent parental leave approach that we’re proud of.
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Cutover mental health initiatives, from fully subsidized therapy sessions to subscriptions to leading wellbeing platforms.