- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Data Science
- Business Applications
At Cutover, we’re focused on helping Enterprise teams move quickly with confidence. We’ve come a long way in a short space of time: doubling our global team to 100 people, bringing on board multiple top-tier Enterprise clients (including some of the world’s largest Financial Services institutions), and having Eldridge lead our recent $35m Series B round all in the past 12 months. What’s even more exciting to us, is that our Cutover journey is just getting started!
We’re scaling our Technology organization in a big way in 2021 and we’re super keen to bring in our first Data Analyst into the team.
- What does this role look like at Cutover?
You will be working across multiple teams to collect and analyze data to help every team at Cutover succeed. This will include creating reports for internal and external partners, structuring data sets for analysis, and visualizing data to provide recommendations.
You will dig into the details to help our product team discover innovative ways our customers use our product, so we can deliver value to our customers. You will work with our engineers and customer support teams to find solutions to customer problems and feedback. Most importantly, you will help us build a data-centric culture at Cutover.
Cutover currently uses Looker for Data Visualization and Analysis, Amazon Redshift for Warehousing and FiveTran/Ahoy for Pipelining. Cutover has a number of systems for data collection, including Datadog, Heap and Salesforce, and a growing number of operational systems.
- What we’d like you to bring to the table…
- You’re likely a passionate Data Analyst who’s excited to transform, analyze and visualize data to support Cutover stakeholders with data-driven decision making and finding answers to their product and commercial questions. You ideally have 2+ years of experience (although we’re not fixed to exact numbers and dates).
- You have expertise and experience working with PostgreSQL and Looker (LookML) and are comfortable learning new technologies for data collection, ETL and visualization as our stack develops. This may mean learning how to get data from numerous sources for presentation in Looker.
- Use your knowledge of modeling, statistics and mathematics to discover trends, patterns and correlations in the data available.
- You are able to manage multiple projects concurrently and discover a narrative in the data you’re using. You will be able to articulate where we can save time or increase the depth of insights alongside Cutover stakeholders.
- You’re both a mentor and a lifelong-learner at heart: you always have time to chat things through with junior engineers and interns, you want to throw ideas around with your team-mates, and you’re always keen to hear new opinions and upskill in new technologies.
- You have a desire to grow the usage, understanding and utility of data throughout Cutover. We would like you and the new data team to work closely together to grow what Data and Analysis at Cutover means and expand it’s usage through the organization.
- The opportunities you’ll have to learn & grow at Cutover...
- You’ll be part of an early stage, rapidly scaling Technology Organization with a meritocratic approach: we want to promote and retain our top performers.
- We want to support you to get even better at your craft: if you need support on the learning and development side of things, just ask. We want to build your skills and keep you learning!
- We believe in a flexible, autonomous way of working. We’re all adults, so let’s make this a trusting environment together: do great work, and build an office+home schedule that suits your own scenario (although, given the current scenario, we’re all committed to a remote-first way of working for the foreseeable future).
- Safeguarding the mental health of our teams is paramount for us here at Cutover, especially after the last 12 months we’ve had; if you’d like to, then you’ll be able to avail of multiple Cutover mental health initiatives, from fully subsidized therapy sessions, through to subscriptions to leading wellbeing platforms (and lots more in between)
- We’ll provide you with a competitive compensation & perks/benefits package (top-tier private health insurance, a solid pension offering, plenty of support for remote-work, and much more), alongside allocated share options in a Series B business backed by a truly world-class investment team at Eldridge: we’re all co-owners and are genuinely invested in Cutover’s future success.