- New York
- Date Posted
- Sep. 29, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Business Applications
At Cutover, we’re focused on helping Enterprise teams move quickly with confidence, so we’ve built the world’s first enterprise-wide work orchestration and observability platform that enables seamless human and machine collaboration. We’ve just announced a $35 million Series B financing round led by Eldridge (alongside existing investors Index Ventures, Sussex Place Ventures, and Contour Ventures) and we’re thrilled to be embarking on our next exciting chapters of growth.
We’re scaling our Technology organization in a big way in 2021 and we’re excited to bring some strong QA talent into the team. We’d love to find an enthusiastic QA Engineer who is excited to help build a best-in-class product that our customers can’t live without.
What tech stack do we have here at Cutover?
What will you be doing?
- Working with Engineers to establish how our features will be tested, both through the development cycle and once development is complete in the lead up to a release
- Collaborating closely with product managers, QA-Product engineers, Software engineers, & Cloud engineers in an agile development environment
- Optimizing & improving current QA processes by refactoring and automating where possible, creating fast feedback loops
- Documenting current QA processes, making recommendations, and keeping track of QA backlog
- What we’d like you to bring to the table...
- 3+ years of experience delivering test tools & frameworks
- Experience writing or helping with test plans, test cases, and QA documentation.
- Excellent knowledge of agile software development processes, QA methodologies & best practices.
- Experience working with developers on unit test creation, functional, regression, and end-to-end manual tests.
- Experience with implementing automated tests using tools such as Cypress and/or Selenium.
- Familiarity working with command-line tools.
- Exceptional writing, documentation, and verbal communication skills.
- The good stuff...
- You’ll be given a solid compensation plan. We want all of our team members to feel a genuine sense of ownership in what we’re building here at Cutover. We’re excited to offer Share Options as part of our compensation package.
- 20 days of PTO per year + NY public holidays, and we want you to take all of them!
- A top-tier private health insurance package.
- A 401k contribution plan.
- We believe in a flexible, autonomous way of working. We provide work from home stipends, and we have built a trusting environment together: do great work, and build an office+home schedule that suits your scenario.
- A personal learning and development budget through Learnerbly.
- If you’re thinking of starting or growing your family, then you’ll be in great company - more than half of our team are parents and we’ve built a globally consistent parental leave approach that we’re proud of.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
Interviewing with us
Through our interview process, we aim for you to hear more about the challenges we work on and the problems we look to solve; to give you a great experience while meeting our team; and to ensure you leave with a good understanding of life here at Cutover!