- New York
- Date Posted
- Sep. 29, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Business Applications
At Cutover, we’re focused on helping Enterprise teams move quickly with confidence, so we’ve built the world’s first enterprise-wide work orchestration and observability platform that enables seamless human and machine collaboration. We’ve just announced a $35 million Series B financing round led by Eldridge (alongside existing investors Index Ventures, Sussex Place Ventures, and Contour Ventures) and we’re thrilled to be embarking on our next exciting chapters of growth.
What tech stack do we have here at Cutover?
What will you be doing?
- Taking ownership of manual & test automation within the Integrations squad.
- Collaborating closely with product managers, QA-Product engineers, Integration engineers, & Cloud engineers in an agile development environment.
- Ensuring technical requirements & acceptance criteria are clear for all feature requests, change requests and bugs before user stories are worked on by integration engineers
- Working with Engineers to establish how our features will be tested, both through the development cycle and once development is complete in the lead up to a release.
- Writing tests across our testing suite, from unit tests to end-to-end and exploratory testing
- Optimizing & improving current test processes by refactoring and automating where possible, creating fast feedback loops
- Documenting current testing processes, making recommendations and keeping track of QA backlog.
- What we’d like you to bring to the table...
- 3+ years of experience delivering test tools & frameworks
- Experience writing or helping with test plans, test cases, and QA documentation.
- Excellent knowledge of agile software development processes, QA methodologies & best practices.
- Experience in carrying out unit tests, and functional, regression, and end-to-end manual tests.
- Experience with implementing automated tests using tools such as Selenium and/or Cypress.
- Familiarity working with command-line tools.
- Exceptional writing, documentation, and verbal communication skills.
- The good stuff...
- You’ll be given a solid compensation plan, with share options included.
- You’ll have a strong benefits plan: 20 days of PTO (+ NY Public Holidays), a top-tier private health insurance package, a 401k contribution plan, and all the company swag you could ever need.
- We believe in a flexible, autonomous way of working. We provide work from home stipends, and we have built a trusting environment together: do great work, and build an office+home schedule that suits your scenario.
- We want to support you to get even better at your craft: if you need support on the learning and development side of things, just ask. We want to build your skills and keep you learning!
- You’ll also get to learn from some pretty cool people across Cutover’s global business - we have an incredibly diverse array of leaders here, and you’ll benefit from hundreds(!) of cumulative years of top-tier experience on your doorstep.
- You’ll be part of an early stage, rapidly scaling Technology Organization with a meritocratic approach: we want to promote and retain our top performers.
- Safeguarding the mental health of our teams is paramount for us. If you’d like to, then you’ll be able to avail of multiple Cutover mental health initiatives, from fully subsidized therapy sessions, through to subscriptions to leading wellbeing platforms (and lots more in between)
Interviewing with us
Through our interview process, we aim for you to hear more about the challenges we work on and the problems we look to solve; to give you a great experience while meeting our team; and to ensure you leave with a good understanding of life here at Cutover!
Over three steps via Zoom, you’ll meet a member of our People team, our VP of integrations, future teammates, and our Head of Engineering. Within this, you will have a technical interview which will include questions on your experience with automated testing.