- New York
- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
- Business Applications
At Cutover, we’re focused on helping Enterprise teams move quickly with confidence, so we’ve built the world’s first enterprise-wide work orchestration and observability platform that enables seamless human and machine collaboration. We’ve just announced a $35 million Series B financing round led by Eldridge (alongside existing investors Index Ventures, Sussex Place Ventures and Contour Ventures) and we’re thrilled to be embarking on our next exciting chapters of growth.
We don’t want to fall into the classic scale-up trap of opening the floodgates following a funding round and growing for the sake of growing. Building strong, stable foundations to enable us to scale thoughtfully and sustainably over the coming years is something we care deeply about and we believe that investing heavily in our People team will help to make this a reality.
We’re a UK-born company, but feel genuinely co-headquartered between London and New York, following significant growth in both locations over the past couple of years. Following Series B, we’re doubling down on hiring for our Go To Market (GTM) teams on both sides of the Atlantic, with specific focus on scaling our Enterprise Sales, BDR, Marketing, Customer Success, and Partnerships functions. We’re looking for a creative, passionate, and driven Talent Partner to help build our global commercial teams.
What will you be doing as our GTM Talent Partner?
- Run full cycle recruiting for our global Go To Market teams: Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Business Development, and Partnerships
- Collaborating with commercial Hiring Managers, team members and the broader People team to build our Employer Brand and Talent Network
- Contribute to DEI initiatives for our GTM teams, collaborating with both internal & external partners to ensure we have a globally consistent approach to baking diversity, equity and inclusion into the DNA of our full employee lifecycle and focus on building diverse talent pipelines across all of our commercial roles.
- Coordinate internal mobility and employee referral programs within the GTM teams.
- You’ll stay up to date with the latest and greatest in sourcing and recruiting technology to add to our toolkit
- What do we think a great candidate for this role might look like?
- You’ll likely have spent the past few years (ideally 2+ years, but we’re not fixed to a certain experience level) in a Sales/ GTM recruiting function at an agency or in-house Saas company. Start-up experience is a plus.
- You have a strong commitment to building diverse teams and can demonstrate how you’ve put thoughtful DEI initiatives into practice to successfully build diverse networks of talent for the GTM roles you’ve hired for.
- You’re an adept user of the modern recruiter’s toolkit: you’ll have next level sourcing skills (using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter), you’ll be well versed in ATS and Talent CRM platforms and workflows, and you’ll have experience brokering partnerships with third party technology and branding platforms.
- You’ll be comfortable analysing data-sets and understand how to use relevant data to your advantage when partnering with hiring managers and analysing talent markets.
- The good stuff...
- You’ll be given a solid compensation plan. We want all of our team members to feel a genuine sense of ownership in what we’re building here at Cutover. We’re excited to offer Share Options as part of our compensation package.
- 20 days of PTO per year + NY public holidays, and we want you to take all of them!
- A top-tier private health insurance package
- A 401k contribution plan
- We believe in a flexible, autonomous way of working. We provide work from home stipends, and we have built a trusting environment together: do great work, and build an office+home schedule that suits your scenario.
- A personal learning and development budget through Learnerbly.
- If you’re thinking of starting or growing your family, then you’ll be in great company - more than half of our team are parents and we’ve built a globally consistent parental leave approach that we’re proud of.
- Employee Referral Scheme
- If you’d like to, you’ll be able to avail yourself of multiple Cutover mental health initiatives, from fully subsidized therapy sessions to subscriptions to leading wellbeing platforms.