- Date Posted
- Aug. 30, 2021
- Business Applications
At Cutover, we’re focused on helping Enterprise teams move quickly with confidence, so we’ve built the world’s first enterprise-wide work orchestration and observability platform that enables seamless human and machine collaboration. This year we announced a $35 million Series B financing round led by Eldridge (alongside existing investors Index Ventures, Sussex Place Ventures, and Contour Ventures) and we’re thrilled to be embarking on our next exciting chapters of growth.
We’re scaling quickly here at Cutover (growing from 150 to 300+ employees over the coming 18 months) and moving to adopt a choice-led approach to hybrid working. We deeply understand the need for us to think strategically about enabling our new and existing team members to succeed from a technology point of view. Building IT enablement journeys for our diverse, scaling workforce will be key to our success, so bringing on board a talented Corporate IT Manager to design and implement a scalable internal IT strategy is one of our top priorities as a business.
What you’ll be doing as our Corporate IT Manager:
- You’ll own and define the future of internal IT support at Cutover, having the creative control to design a world class hybrid-optimised IT support and enablement model;
- You’ll build and manage the IT Helpdesk function and ticketing system whilst maintaining Internal documentation and knowledge platforms;
- You’ll be collaborating across the board, working particularly closely with the Information Security and People teams;
- On the note of People team collaboration, you’ll play a key role in designing our next generation of new hire onboarding and enablement, ensuring that everyone joining Cutover is set up for success in the early stages of their career with us;
- You’ll be responsible for everything from hardware inventory management and provisioning, equipment repairs and servicing to software vendor management;
- You’ll lead on account security and access management for internal systems;
- You’ll be the go to person to provide Mac and Windows hardware and software troubleshooting for our UK and US employees (remote and office based);
- You’ll be a key player in supporting and enabling our team on our core internal toolkit (e.g. VPN, Zoom, Slack etc)
- You’ll diagnose and support networking issues (office and remote) and have familiarity with routers, switches, access points and firewalls.
- What we’d like you to bring to the table...
- You’ll likely have experience leading a team and building out a seamless internal IT Support function (ideally at a quickly scaling software company;
- You’re experienced creating and refining technical documentation;
- You have great communication skills (written and verbal) and love interacting with multiple stakeholders across the business; this is definitely a people-centric, rather than back-office, Corporate IT role!
- You possess the right amount of drive and passion to build systems and processes from scratch, feeling comfortable navigating grey areas and ambiguity (that are part and parcel of scale-up company life)
- You understand your ability to positively impact company culture, and realise the importance of keeping a strong focus on this!
- You’re able to adapt your methodologies and processes to a hybrid working environment; if you’ve helped to execute a hybrid/remote-optimised working strategy in previous roles, we’d love to hear about it;
- You’re experienced working with a wide range of people at all levels assisting with issues spanning from small questions to strategic projects.
The good stuff…
- You’ll be given a solid compensation plan, with share options included.
- You’ll have a strong benefits plan: 25 days of PTO (+ bank holidays), a top-tier private health insurance package, a 5% pension contribution, a learning and development allowance, and all the company swag you could ever need.
- We believe in a flexible, autonomous way of working. We provide work from home stipends, and we have built a trusting environment together: do great work, and build an office+home schedule that suits your scenario.
- You’ll get to learn from some pretty cool people across Cutover’s global business - we have an incredibly diverse array of leaders here, and you’ll benefit from hundreds(!) of cumulative years of top-tier experience on your doorstep.
- You’ll be part of an early stage, rapidly scaling Technology organisation with a meritocratic approach: we want to promote and retain our top performers.
- Safeguarding the mental health of our teams is paramount for us. If you’d like to, then you’ll be able to avail of multiple Cutover mental health initiatives, from fully subsidised therapy sessions, through to subscriptions to leading wellbeing platforms (and lots more in between)