- New York
- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
- Business Applications
At Cutover, we’re focused on helping Enterprise teams move quickly with confidence. We have built the world’s first enterprise work orchestration and observability platform; we enable seamless human and machine collaboration. This year we announced a $35 million Series B financing round led by Eldridge (alongside existing investors Index Ventures, Sussex Place Ventures, and Contour Ventures). We’re thrilled to be embarking on our next exciting chapters of growth.
We’re scaling our Customer Journey Organization [CJO = the term we give to all of our teams focused on driving Cutover’s revenue] in a big way in 2021. We’re excited to bring in a talented Technology Partner Director to join our Partners organization to continue our growth in the Cloud Vendor space (and beyond!). This role is a global-facing role reporting to our VP of Partnerships.
How will you spend your days as a Technology Partner Director at Cutover?
- Leading on creative go-to-market activity with Cloud Vendors such as AWS and GCP
- Collaborating closely with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and our Technical Pre-Sales functions to ensure we have partners at the core of our land and expand activities.
- You will love the freedom to dream up, execute, and evangelize go-to-market strategies. Some of the tasks in hand include everything from running inspiring demos of the Cutover platform, writing partner sales materials, account mapping, creating sales pipeline, and everything in-between.
- We are developing a programmatic strategy to drive pipeline through technology partners at scale; you are excited to harness that data to measure (and find ways to enhance) the performance of our partners. You’ll also be reporting on these metrics to our Executive team and other key stakeholders.
- What would we like you to bring to the table for this role?
- You’ll have deep experience (we’re thinking 5+ years, but we’re not too stuck to that number) working in strategic partnership sales or perhaps technology architecture, ideally in a B2B software environment.
- AWS knowledge is a must, ideally with a Cloud Practitioner certification (or above!)
- Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, or Private cloud are a plus
- You’re technically savvy and have a strong understanding of the architecture and general components of cloud, but not stuck to the detail and can uplift your thinking to a CxO conversation.
- You have domain expertise around concepts such as CI/CD, Automation using API’s, Disaster Recovery.
- Experience selling into large Enterprise verticals like Financial Services, Telecommunications, Pharma, and Government markets
- You’re a data-driven salesperson: you’re highly analytical, able to tell great stories with data, and can accurately report the success of what you do and how it contributes to broader commercial goals.
- The opportunities you’ll have to learn & grow at Cutover...
- With a meritocratic approach, you’ll be part of an early stage, rapidly scaling Commercial Organisation: we want to promote and retain our top performers.
- You’ll work alongside some incredibly talented commercial leadership: decades of diverse experience and mentorship will be on tap.
- Safeguarding the mental health of our teams is paramount for us here at Cutover, especially after the rollercoaster of the past 12 months; if you’d like to, then you’ll be able to avail of multiple Cutover mental health initiatives, from fully subsidized therapy sessions, through to subscriptions to leading wellbeing platforms (and lots more in between);
- We’ll provide you with a competitive compensation & perks/benefits package (top-tier private health insurance, a solid pension offering, plenty of support for remote work, and much more), alongside allocated share options in a Series B business backed by a genuinely world-class investment team at Eldridge and Index Ventures: we’re all co-owners and are genuinely invested in Cutover’s future success.