- Date Posted
- Jan. 12, 2022
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
At Cutover, we’re focused on helping Enterprise teams move quickly with confidence, so we’ve built the world’s first enterprise-wide work orchestration and observability platform that enables seamless human and machine collaboration. In 2021, we announced a $35 million Series B financing round led by Eldridge (alongside existing investors Index Ventures, Sussex Place Ventures, and Contour Ventures) and we’re thrilled to be embarking on our next exciting chapters of growth.
What does this role mean to us?
Moving into 2022 we will be doubling headcount within our product & engineering teams, and moving into developing for the Tech vertical as well as supporting our existing customers which include some of the biggest names in Finance.
As an Agile Delivery Manager, you will help our product & engineering org work cross-functionally and collaboratively as we journey through this next stage of growth.
Being a startup (albeit one that’s growing quickly) - we are looking for that balance between player & coach, so facilitating positive outcomes, driving change, and leading with empathy are really important but rolling up your sleeves and getting into the thick of things (across the software development lifecycle) are equally as critical.
- We would love to have conversations with scrum masters, agile delivery managers, delivery managers, delivery leads, agile coaches, technical project managers & more.
- What will you be doing as our Senior Agile Delivery Manager?
- Own and help refine our ways of working processes within a squad(s) to optimise for flow - e.g leading retros, planning, stand-ups & sprint reviews.
- Coordinating between key stakeholders, product managers, engineering, and QA engineers in the pursuit of getting code into the hands of our users.
- Own key decision points around adjustments to release schedules for your squads, e.g owning the delivery roadmap.
- Encourage transparency and ensure communication is broadcast when changes / risks / challenges are happening within the squad.
- Work closely with your tech lead & product manager to form a strong squad leadership model with your focus being on software delivery & enablement.
- Making the day to day experience for our engineers easier and reduce the number of distractions & limit context switching as much as possible from fixing blockers to having difficult (but polite) conversations with external stakeholders where necessary.
- Working on projects that span multiple squads or continuous improvement projects that improve all of product & engineering.
- Working closely with the head of delivery on different strategic work-streams, looking at how we scale our ways of working with delivering for our customers at the centre of that vision.
- What we’d like you to bring to the table…
- Lots of experience in an agile environment - we loosely adopt scrum & kanban today but we have our own flavour of what good looks like for us.
- Dealing with uncertainty, ambiguity in a fast pace environment and an appetite to facilitate at an organisational level as well as a team level
- Ability to navigate & mitigate risks / dependencies for your squads.
- Ability to translate between project level and technical level conversations depending on the context or audience.
- A good communicator, experienced with working with a range of stakeholders including product managers, engineers, and designers.
- A fair understanding of the entire product delivery process, from ideation to delivery.
- You consider yourself a lifelong learner, inspiring those around you to gain a better understanding of everything related to software product development.
- A delivery oriented mind-set, we are not looking for a pure hands off scrum master, we need someone who wants to get into the detail, the context, & the platform itself (Cutover) & own the features that your squad(s) build.
- The good stuff...
- You’ll be given a solid compensation plan. We want all of our team members to feel a genuine sense of ownership in what we’re building here at Cutover. We’re excited to offer Share Options as part of our compensation package.
- 25 days paid holiday per year + 8 Bank Holidays, and we want you to take all of them!
- We believe in a flexible, autonomous way of working. We provide work from home stipends, and we have built a trusting environment together: do great work, and build an office+home schedule that suits your scenario.
- We’re committed to covering a bulk of the total cost of health insurance with company-funded employee Private Medical Insurance via Vitality.
- A personal learning and development budget through Learnerbly.
- If you’re thinking of starting or growing your family, then you’ll be in great company - more than half of our team are parents and we’ve built a globally consistent parental leave approach that we’re proud of.
- Safeguarding the mental health of our teams is paramount for us. If you’d like to, then you’ll be able to avail yourself of multiple Cutover mental health initiatives, from fully subsidized therapy sessions to subscriptions to leading wellbeing platforms.
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- All the company swag you could ever need.