- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Business Applications
At Cutover, we’re focused on helping Enterprise teams move quickly with confidence. We’ve come a long way in a short space of time: doubling our global team to 90+ people, bringing on board multiple top-tier Enterprise clients (including some of the world’s largest Financial Services institutions), and having Index Ventures lead our $17m Series A round all in the past 12 months. What’s even more exciting to us, is that our Cutover journey is just getting started...
We’ve been scaling our Customer Journey Organisation [CJO = the term we give to all of our teams focused on driving Cutover’s revenue] in a big way in 2020, and we’re excited to open up more new headcount on our US Enterprise Sales Team. We’re looking for talented new-business salespeople to come on board and lead us forward into the exciting next chapters of growth, focused on landing new logos, building scalable processes, and nurturing an inclusive, high-performing, and creative sales culture.
What we’d like you to bring to the table for this role as an Account Director at Cutover...
- You’re likely to be a Senior Account Executive with multiple years of enterprise-level SaaS sales experience under your belt; you’ll ideally be comfortable and energised carrying annual new business quotas north of $1 million and be able to demonstrate that you’re well accustomed to overachieving on your goals.
- Our hyperfocus accounts are mostly within the Financial Services vertical, so a strong track record of success selling into Banks and Insurance companies would be a huge bonus (but not a necessity, we’re excited to talk to folks who’ve sold to other verticals, too)..
- We would love for you to have been selling complex SaaS products to technical stakeholders for several years; you’ll ideally have a strong network of CIO/CTO level people in the USA and further afield.
- You’re passionate about the craft of new business sales; you’re an avid learner and are always keen to get feedback on how to continue your own personal growth journey (you’re equally keen to enable those around you to grow, too; especially more junior salespeople on the team).
- You are fluent in the modern enterprise salesperson’s technology stack (Salesforce.com, Sales Navigator, etc.); you’re process-oriented and are always open to trying new tooling and approaches to help scale your success.
- You’ll be comfortable leading demos and aren’t someone who shies away from technical discussion; you’re a credible communicator on technical subject matters and aren’t always rushing to hand things directly over to your technical pre-sales counterparts straight away.
- You’re structured, focused and autonomous in the way you approach time management: you can demonstrate that you’re work in an activity-driven manner, while leaving time for more strategic work, too.
- The opportunities you’ll have to learn & grow at Cutover...
- You’ll be part of an early stage, rapidly scaling Commercial Organisation, with a meritocratic approach: we want to promote and retain our top performers.
- You’ll work alongside some incredibly talented commercial leadership: decades of diverse experience and mentorship will be on tap.
- You’ll avail of some best-in-class commercial training: we’ve designed our own Sales Training Program and are always keen to leverage external training resources to upskill our team.
- You’ll be be given a motivating compensation and commission plan to reward you for your stellar work and you’ll be allocated share options in a Series A business backed by a truly world-class investment team at Index Ventures (we’re all co-owners and are genuinely invested in Cutover’s future success).
- You’ll have a strong benefits plan: 20 days of PTO (+ NY Public Holidays), top-tier private health insurance package, upcoming 401k contribution plan, work-from-home stipends (we’re going to continue as a remote-first team for the foreseeable), and all the company swag you could ever need.