- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Business Applications
At Cutover, we’re focused on helping Enterprise teams move quickly with confidence, so we’ve built the world’s first enterprise-wide work orchestration and observability platform that enables seamless human and machine collaboration. We’ve just announced a $35 million Series B financing round led by Eldridge (alongside existing investors Index Ventures, Sussex Place Ventures and Contour Ventures) and we’re thrilled to be embarking on our next exciting chapters of growth.
Cutover is looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to join our fast-growing team. Do you love closing complex deals and making a huge impact? Do you excel at building trust with both technical and non-technical executives? Are you passionate about conveying value to your customers? If you’re an established Sales Engineer with a consistent track record in helping customers achieve visionary goals, we should chat.
As a Sales Engineer you will partner with a variety of teams across Cutover including the Sales and Customer Success teams helping to showcase the power of Cutover platform to potential customers. In doing so, you will help drive revenue for the company by managing compelling solution-based value propositions that address the prospect’s critical needs.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Drive the discovery process, helping to uncover your customer’s business objectives and current pains through collaboration with our sales teams
- Work closely with Senior Account Executives & Sales Leadership on complex enterprise deals
- Work with a variety of stakeholders to understand their existing processes/tools and craft solutions using Cutover
- Deliver captivating product demos highlighting value propositions to get clients fired up about how Cutover will help them exceed their goals
- Act as technical advisor sharing insights and learnings from your experience helping customers improve their technology change processes
- Translate client use cases into brilliant technical solutions with the Cutover application and demonstrate the path to ROI
- Manage any technical validation events to successful conclusion ensuring the clients confidence in the Cutover platform
- Help influence product strategy by partnering with product management sharing successes and failures (product gaps) identified in the field
- Align with the Client Success partners to ensure continued customer success through utilization and platform adoption
- You have 2-5+ years of solid experience in a customer facing role, and 1-3+ years of experience in a technical sales role, preferably selling SaaS solutions to large enterprises
- Knowledge of SDLC and the software release process within large organizations, preferably financial institutions.
- Familiarity with Cloud Environments(AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience working with DevOps Tools(Jenkins, Chef, Ansible)
- General knowledge of CI/CD best practices/methodologies
- Experience working with SAAS products, API’s and system integrations
- You are generally curious about new technology and enjoy learning the ins and outs of the product you help evangelize
- You have an ability to use a wide range of communication styles to both demonstrate and convince clients at all levels on the capabilities and value of solutions. You can tell a great story of how other customers achieved success. You communicate openly with your colleagues
- Comfortable presenting across a wide range of personas including C-Level executives, Project Managers, engineers etc..
- Genuine passion for making other people successful, both our customers and your fellow teammates
- Natural problem-solver and extremely resourceful - garnering support from other people or teams in order to drive opportunities to closure
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, general sales processes, and sales development methodologies
- Available to travel up to 20% to client sites, per sales teams structure and management directives
- You embody Cutover core values. We are honest, we are 100% focused on putting customers first, we take ownership, we have each other’s back no matter what, we’re one with our customers, and we find strength in diversity and inclusion
- The opportunities you’ll have to learn & grow at Cutover...
- We’ll provide you with a competitive compensation & perks/benefits package (top-tier private health insurance, a solid pension offering and much more), alongside allocated share options in a Series B business backed by a truly world-class investment team at Eldridge and Index Ventures: we’re all co-owners and are genuinely invested in Cutover’s future success.
- You’ll be part of an early stage, rapidly scaling organization, with a meritocratic approach: we want to promote and retain our top performers.
- You’ll get to learn from some pretty cool people across Cutover’s global business - we have an incredibly diverse array of leaders here, and you’ll benefit from hundreds(!) of cumulative years of top-tier experience on your doorstep.
- We believe in a flexible, autonomous way of working. We provide work from home stipends, and we have built a trusting environment together: do great work, and build an office+home schedule that suits your scenario.
- Learning, development and personal growth are all important themes for us at Cutover; you’ll be empowered to build out your own learning plan, with a budget given for courses, conferences and anything else that you feel is relevant to your growth here.
- Safeguarding the mental health of our teams is paramount for us here at Cutover, especially after the trials and tribulations of the past 12 months ; if you’d like to, then you’ll be able to have access to multiple Cutover mental health initiatives, from fully subsidised therapy sessions, through to subscriptions to leading wellbeing platforms(Calm, Headspace), and lots more in between.