- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
At Cutover, we’re focused on building a cutting edge software platform to help Enterprise teams move quickly with confidence. We’re the leader in Work Orchestration and Observability, enabling teams to plan, orchestrate, and analyze complex work faster, smarter, and with greater visibility. We’ve come a long way in a short space of time: more than doubling our global team to 100+ people, bringing on board multiple top-tier Enterprise clients (including some of the world’s largest Financial Services institutions), and having Eldridge lead our recent $35m Series B round along with a number of great partners like Index Ventures, who led our $17m round Series A in 2019. What’s even more exciting to us, is that our Cutover journey is just getting started.
We’re scaling our Customer Success organization in a big way in 2021 and we’re looking for a talented leader to lead our UK team. This person will partner closely with our Global Head of Customer Success to help build & grow the CS function and institute operating processes that scale. The team consists of strategic high-touch CS professionals that are managing large enterprise clients across industries.
What you’ll be doing…
- Recruit, manage & coach a team of Enterprise Customer Success Managers and empower them to deliver excellent customer experiences that drive retention & adoption, as well as expansion & growth.
- Active participation in the Customer Success leadership team, contributing vision & strategy, planning and execution. Full ownership of strategy and rollout of important CS operating model initiatives, such as career leveling, a customer NPS program, account health scoring, etc.
- Work with leaders in other functions (Sales, Product, Engineering, BizOps, Finance, Marketing, etc) to execute cross-functional and CS operating model initiatives.
- Closely partner with the EMEA Sales teams on strategic growth initiatives.
- Use data and analytics to identify usage & engagement patterns, and continuously improve the client experience for the accounts that your CS team manages.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide continuous feedback to the Product teams.
- As a customer-facing Cutover leader, build trust-based relationships with senior client stakeholders.
What we’d like you to bring to the table for this role…
- You’ll have several years of experience leading Enterprise customer success teams (we’re thinking 4+ years, but we’re not stuck to that number), and scaling CS functions.
- You have a mentoring and growth mindset, coaching your CS team to lead value-based client conversations, empowering them to succeed, and providing feedback for their development.
- You’ll have an entrepreneurial spirit with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity. Ability to be efficient with limited resources, and identify internal process gaps that you can help evolve and fix as Cutover scales.
- Strong track record of partnering with Sales, Marketing, Product, Professional Services and other cross-functional leaders and stakeholders to deliver results.
- You’re adept at being the senior voice in meaningful, data-informed Quarterly Business Review sessions with Enterprise clients.
- You’re technically savvy, with experience using the tech-stack and tool-kit of a modern SaaS Customer Success leader. You’re also keen to develop a strong knowledge of the Cutover platform and solutions.
- You’re comfortable with some business travel when necessary; we are building a remote-first organization here at Cutover, but we still believe that having some physical face-time with our key clients will make a big difference (in a post-pandemic world, that is!).
The opportunities you’ll have to learn & grow at Cutover...
- You’ll be part of an early stage, rapidly scaling company, with a meritocratic approach: we want to promote and retain our top performers.
- You’ll have a tremendous direct impact on growing our CS team, building our culture, evolving the way we make our customers successful, and helping Cutover grow.
- Learning, development, personal growth and team growth are all important themes for us at Cutover; you’ll be empowered to build out your own and your team’s learning plans, with budget given for courses, conferences and anything else that you feel is relevant to your growth and your CS team’s growth.
- Safeguarding the mental health of our teams is paramount for us here at Cutover, especially after the crazy year that 2020 has been; if you’d like to, then you’ll be able to avail of multiple Cutover mental health initiatives, from fully subsidised therapy sessions, through to subscriptions to leading wellbeing platforms (and lots more in between).
- You’ll be be given a motivating comp-plan, top-of-market benefits package for a Series B stage business, and allocated share options in a Series B business backed by a truly world-class investment team at Index Ventures and Eldridge Capital (we’re all co-owners and are genuinely invested in Cutover’s future success)