- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
At Cutover, we’re focused on helping Enterprise teams move quickly with confidence, so we’ve built the world’s first enterprise-wide work orchestration and observability platform that enables seamless human and machine collaboration. We’ve just announced a $35 million Series B financing round led by Eldridge (alongside existing investors Index Ventures, Sussex Place Ventures and Contour Ventures) and we’re thrilled to be embarking on our next exciting chapters of growth..
We’re scaling our Customer Success organization in a big way in 2021 and we’re excited to grow our team with some more energetic and growth-minded Customer Success talent. From initial onboarding to ongoing adoption, our Customer Success Managers assist customers throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock maximum value from our platform and services. We have a keen focus on driving Monthly Active User (“MAU”) growth within our key accounts, as well as focusing on the overall account health by using a data driven approach to unlock value and resolve issues in a proactive manner. Our Customer Success Managers bring energy, creativity and a strong sense of product evangelism to their day-to-day work. We understand our customers’ strategy, vision and goals and - as trusted advisors - recommend solutions, enabling them to use the full power of the Cutover platform to bring vision to reality.
What we’d like you to bring to the table for this role...
- You’ll have several years of experience in an Enterprise-focused customer facing role (we’re thinking 4+ years, but we’re not stuck to that number); ideally, you’ll have spent much of your time working with Enterprise SaaS solutions in a Customer Success, Product Management or Strategy role. Alternatively, you might have cut your teeth in a top-tier management consulting role or come from a new-business growth role in a Software company.
- You’ll have entrepreneurial spirit with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity. Ability to be efficient with limited resources, and identify internal process gaps that you can help evolve and fix as Cutover scales.
- You have a balanced approach to Customer Success and you understand the dual role that you play: you work tirelessly to bring your customers to maximum Cutover licence usage, value realization and achievement of their business objectives, while collaborating with your peers in Sales & Account Management to identify new opportunities, minimise churn risk, and ensuring continued growth within your accounts.
- You have an air of credibility about you: you’re used to navigating large (often highly matrixed) enterprise organizations and building strong, trusting relationships across your customer base, from end-users to Senior Executives and everyone in between.
- You’re adept at running meaningful, data-informed Quarterly Business Review processes with Enterprise clients; you’re equally comfortable getting into the weeds in establishing detailed success plans as you are pitching high level change management strategy.
- You’re a passionate Customer Advocate: you’re able to synthesize client feedback and deliver it to your internal teams in a way that resonates (product, engineering, UX, etc.) and you strive to be a thought leader in everything relating to best practice usage of the product(s) you work with.
- You’re technically savvy, with experience using (or desire to learn how to use) the tech-stack and tool-kit of a modern SaaS Customer Success pro. You’re also keen to develop a strong knowledge of the Cutover platform and solutions.
- You’re comfortable with some business travel when necessary (mostly regional, but international on occasions); we are building a remote-first organization here at Cutover, but we still believe that having some physical face-time with our key clients will make a big difference (in a post-pandemic world, that is!).
- The opportunities you’ll have to learn, grow, and be rewarded at Cutover...
- You’ll be part of an early stage, rapidly scaling Customer with a meritocratic approach: we want to promote and retain our top performers;
- You’ll have a tremendous direct impact on growing our team, building our culture, evolving the way we make our customers successful, and helping Cutover grow;
- Safeguarding the mental health of our teams is paramount for us here at Cutover, especially after the rollercoaster that the past year has been; if you’d like to, then you’ll be able to avail of multiple Cutover mental health initiatives, from fully subsidised therapy sessions, through to subscriptions to leading wellbeing platforms (and lots more in between);
- We’ll provide you with a competitive compensation & perks/benefits package (top-tier private health insurance, a solid pension offering, plenty of support for remote-work, and much more), alongside allocated share options in a Series B business backed by a truly world-class investment team at Index Ventures & Eldrige: we’re all co-owners and are genuinely invested in Cutover’s future success.