- United States
- Date Posted
- Jan. 12, 2022
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
At Cutover, we’re focused on building a cutting edge software platform to help Enterprise teams move quickly with confidence. We’re the leader in Work Orchestration and Observability, enabling teams to plan, orchestrate, and analyze complex work faster, smarter, and with greater visibility. We’ve come a long way in a short space of time: more than doubling our global team to 100+ people, bringing on board multiple top-tier Enterprise clients (including some of the world’s largest Financial Services institutions), and having Eldridge lead our recent $35m Series B round along with a number of great partners like Index Ventures, who led our $17m round Series A in 2019. What’s even more exciting to us, is that our Cutover journey is just getting started.
We’re scaling our Customer Success organization in a big way in 2022 and we’re excited to grow our team with some more energetic and growth-minded Customer Success talent. From initial onboarding to ongoing adoption, our Customer Success Managers assist customers throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock maximum value from our platform and services. We have a keen focus on driving Monthly Active User (“MAU”) growth within our key accounts, as well as focusing on the overall account health by using a data driven approach to unlock value and resolve issues in a proactive manner. Our Customer Success Managers bring energy, creativity and a strong sense of product evangelism to their day-to-day work. We understand our customers’ strategy, vision and goals and - as trusted advisors - recommend solutions, enabling them to use the full power of the Cutover platform to bring vision to reality.
What we’d like you to bring to the table for this role...
- You’ll have 4+ years of experience in an Enterprise-focused customer facing role; ideally, you’ll have spent much of your time working with Enterprise SaaS solutions in a Customer Success, Product Management or Strategy role. Alternatively, you might have cut your teeth in a top-tier management consulting role or come from a growth role in a Software company.
- You’ll have an entrepreneurial spirit with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity. Ability to be efficient with limited resources, and identify internal process gaps that you can help evolve and fix as Cutover scales.
- You have a balanced approach to Customer Success and you understand the dual role that you play: you work tirelessly to bring your customers to maximum Cutover license usage, value realization and achievement of their business objectives; while collaborating with your peers in Sales & Account Management to identify new opportunities, minimize churn risk and ensure continued growth within your accounts.
- You have a clear credibility about you: you’re used to navigating large (often highly matrixed) enterprise organizations and building strong, trusting relationships across your customer base, from end-users to Senior Executives and everyone in between.
- You’re adept at running meaningful, data-informed Business Review processes with Enterprise clients; you’re equally comfortable getting into the weeds in establishing detailed success plans as you are pitching high level change management strategies.
- You’re a passionate Customer Advocate: you’re able to synthesize client feedback and deliver it to your internal teams in a way that resonates (product, engineering, UX, etc.) and you strive to be a thought leader in everything relating to best practice usage of the product(s) you work with.
- You’re technically savvy, with experience using (or desire to learn how to use) the tech-stack and tool-kit of a modern SaaS Customer Success pro. You’re also keen to develop a strong knowledge of the Cutover platform and solutions.
- You’re comfortable with some business travel when necessary (mostly regional, but international on occasions); we are building a remote-first organization here at Cutover, but we still believe that having some physical face-time with our key clients will make a big difference (in a post-pandemic world, that is!).
- The opportunities you’ll have to learn, grow, and be rewarded at Cutover...
- You’ll be part of an early stage, rapidly scaling Customer Success team, with a meritocratic approach: we want to promote and retain our top performers.
- You’ll have a tremendous direct impact on growing our team, building our culture, evolving the way we make our customers successful, and helping Cutover grow.
- Learning, development and personal growth are all important themes for us at Cutover; you’ll be empowered to build out your own learning plan, with a budget provided to each employee for courses, conferences and anything else that you feel is relevant to your growth here.
- Safeguarding the mental health of our teams is paramount for us here at Cutover, especially after the crazy circumstances of the last 2 years; if you’d like to, then you’ll be able to avail of multiple Cutover mental health initiatives, from fully subsidized therapy sessions, through to subscriptions to leading wellbeing platforms (and lots more in between).
- You’ll be given a motivating comp-plan, top-of-market benefits package for a Series B stage business, and allocated share options in a business backed by truly world-class investment teams at Eldridge and Index Ventures (we’re all co-owners and are genuinely invested in Cutover’s future success).
- You’ll have a strong benefits plan: 20 days of PTO (+ NY Public Holidays), top-tier private health insurance package, 401k contribution plan, work-from-home stipends (we’re going to continue as a remote-first team for the foreseeable), and all the company swag you could ever need.