- New York
- Date Posted
- Aug. 17, 2021
- Software Engineering
We’re on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
We develop a platform for high throughput, low latency authentication and authorization for Datadog users. The team manages identity for large customers across multiple data centers handling hundreds of thousands of requests per second while assuring fine grained access control across a complex web of resources.
We are looking for engineers that want to take on a distributed, high-scale, complex problem area in a quickly growing team. We want to build the best platform for other teams to leverage while providing a secure and simple experience for our customers to manage access to their data.
- Build secure and high-throughput authentication mechanisms using modern protocols
- Help evolve a complex role-based access management schema requiring low latency
- Own meaningful parts of our service in a quickly growing team
- You have significant experience in one or more languages
- You value code simplicity and performance
- You can design architecture to solve problems at high scale
- You have experience (3+ years) designing, building, and managing resilient applications and infrastructure
- You have experience with best practices around Authorizations and Access Management
- You have tackled role-based permissions for a large-scale user base
- You have significant experience with distributed systems
- You have significant experience with Go or Python
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.